Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:38:30 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hot Old Women « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Hot Old Women  (Read 9219 times)
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2003, 05:13:21 PM »

Dont destroy me, but I always thought Kirstie Allie was cute, until she just got kinda chuincky.

It is strange as someone mentioned that Demi moore never seemed too hot before this movie. Maybe wonder boy Collin Farrell can reverse aging with a kiss.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
tuck
New Visitor

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2003, 06:26:12 AM »

sigourney weaver
julia roberts
liz hurley
jamie lee curtis
pam grier
pamela anderson

how old is kylie ireland?

MATRIX: Bennet, i thought you were...

BENNET: ...Straight? Well you thought wrong!
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2003, 11:15:02 AM »

What disturbs me is the use of the word "Old" here.  Since when did "Thirties" become old?

Last I checked, "Thirties" meant "ADULT."

The real question we need to be asking ourselves is how healthy is it for a culture to be so youth-obsessed that it calls people in my age bracket (25-30) old?

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2003, 11:26:33 AM »

Good call, "Grumpy".  I just turned 34 this week and don't consider myself old.  

Actually, in most of the bands I play in, I'm playing with people decades older than me who have been playing longer than I've been alive and I feel like the inexperienced youngin not mature enough to be playing with them (and I've been playing for 18 years)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2003, 11:36:45 AM »

Hahahaha,

I didnt know this would be so controvercial. I just said old without really knowing the age of any of these people. I just seem to remember always seeing them since I was 5 or older. So I guess I consider them older

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Rob Phillips
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2003, 11:40:59 AM »

I gotta agree regarding women in thirties not being old, of course me being 38 may have something to do with that!  :-)

I thinking women at, around, or approaching 50+.

My fantasy five are:
Jane Seymour . . . . rwwwwr    I've had it bad ever since I was 5 or 6
Diana Rigg . . . . . . . admit it guys, most of us learned about breasts from her, not what to do with them, but that they were cool
Barbara Carrera . . . My definition of hot latin momma
Leanna Quigly . . . . . As B-Movie fans, she's a must I have no idea how old, but she's getting there
Jaclyn Smith . . . . . . . Forget Farrah or the current list of useless bimbos, Me, JS and a large vat of peanut butter . . . uhh, nevermind

:-)

Rob
Neville

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2003, 12:27:20 PM »

Not to mention Kim Cattrall...

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Jim H.
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2003, 12:29:20 AM »

I'd likle to reiterate..  I don't consider 40 year old people old.  Maybe I'm just warped because my mother was like 36 when she had me though.  

Morgan Fairchild is alright, though kind of weird looking.  Surgery, I'd guess.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030613/170/4drey.html&e=19
AndrewTBS
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2003, 10:45:38 AM »

I absolutely loathe her music--but a fan of hers told me she's 40-something...

WTF?!?!

I had her pegged for 20 or so.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2003, 11:49:10 AM »

As for Hot Older Women (in general), I have not dated a woman younger than me since I was in my early 20s. When I was about 24 I dated a woman who was 33. When I was about 28, I LIVED with a woman who was 33. Now, I'm married, and my wife is older than I am.

I generally find older women to be more attractive and less silly than younger women. But, that's just me . . .

Post Edited (06-23-03 11:49)

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2003, 02:23:06 PM »

Yes.....Don't you remember her remaking "The Locomotion" around 1988 or so?

She was born in 1968.  She's 35.  

She's getting up there in age!

Post Edited (06-23-03 14:25)
raj

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2003, 02:40:46 PM »

Hey!  She's three years younger than me.  That's not "getting up there in age, you young whippersnappers!
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2003, 03:44:33 PM »

People should remember Kylie Minogue for her fantastic turn as Cammy in the classic Street Fighter, the movie.

How old's Shania Twain?  I don't want to outright call her a hot old chick.  Don't want to upset some of the other regulars in here!

Maybe it's just me, but Suzanne Sommers is still pretty damn hot.  At least last time I checked she was.  You know, during the Thighmaster and Step by Step years..

Nick
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2003, 05:35:22 PM »

Let me toss in Annette O' Toole. Just saw her in some exploitative TV movie the other day and duh-AM!!!  I tell you, as long as I have a face, she has a place to sit!  Same goes for Lesley Ann Warren.  Wait, the wife's walking over

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2003, 05:39:02 PM »

She's a year younger than me.  You kids....back in my day...

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hot Old Women « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.