Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:23:56 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hulk Review « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hulk Review  (Read 1470 times)
Wycked Nick
« on: June 21, 2003, 08:28:04 PM »

When I went into the Hulk I had no preimpressions on if the movie was going to be good or bad.I personally found the movie to be rather dull and uninteresting.What killed the movie was the dialoge, which consisted over an hour of the movie.The dialoge in this movie is so dry and uninteresting you honestly just won't care what they are saying anymore and just hope for the next action sequence.Now I have no problem with a movie with dialoge,nor if they were trying to add more depth to the Hulk,but I honestly think that they could have made what they were saying more interesting,instead of dryly given lines which moved you about as mouch as if you tried to knock down the Hulk your self.
The acting in the movie was ok,but not great.Eric Bana really just did not seem to fit the roll.His acting was dry and never really brought across the feeling of anger that would turn him into the hulk.
Nick Nolte,although he put emotion into his acting,was rather uninteresting.I never really felt that he played his roll as well as he could have.
The rest of the cast did well to fill there rolls.
The special effects in the movie were not the greatest.The Hulk seemed just to cartoonish and never really gave the feeling of realism that so many of us expect now days in movies.
Lastly the plot could have been better, it was boring and never really seemed to get you involved into the movie.Now I never read the Hulk comic and can't tell you how faithfull it was to it,but I got the impression that the movie differed greatly from the comic and if they had followed it more it would have been better.
I give it 2 1/2 stars
Wycked Nick
PS
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 08:35:58 PM »

Ive allways wondered this about the Hulk.Why is it that all his other clothes get ripped off when he grows but some how his pants or underwear grows with him,even if underwear can stretch out I doubt it can stretch that much.Not that I want to see him naked but Ive always wondered why his shorts never got ripped apart with he rest of his clothes.you think he ever gets a wedge,maybe thats why he gets so angry, major wedge.
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 09:24:52 PM »

>Why is it that all his other clothes get ripped off when he grows but some how his
>pants or underwear grows with him

Starlog recently had a cartoon on this very topic;

Bruce Banner finds a note in his britches, "Banner, Why yoo always wear uglee purpl pants? Giv it a rest!!! May I suggest tan leisure slacks with elastic waste-band? Yore friend, Hulk"
Goon
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 04:06:04 PM »

it's very simple:  Gamma radiation is like steroids.  His pants don't grow, instead he suffers from a case of gamma radiation shrunken....   "Now Hulk REALY mad!"
You get the idea.

-----ooo-'U'-ooo-----Kilroy was here.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hulk Review « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.