Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:54:06 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad movies « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bad movies  (Read 1942 times)
Rosdail
« on: July 01, 2001, 05:10:34 PM »

If you want to watch two bad movies....these are two to watch.  If anybody's seen them, let me know what you think.

First, there's "Robo Vampires".  It has no plot whatsoever(if it has one, it was hard to follow). Once you thought there was a plot, it changed.

It has vampires who hop around and shoot bottle rockets and sparklers out of their hands and can only be stopped by putting a piece of paper over their faces.

Then there's Robocop....er....Robo Warrior. I mean he looks like a combination of Robocop and that old show Captain Power.  

Also there are drug trafficers who smuggle drugs in vampire coffins(???) and dead horses.  Then there are the people who are to stop them.

Throw those all together plus a ghost/witch  and a "super" vampire that has a gorilla mask and you've got the movie "Robo Vampires".

The second movie is an old Jackie Chan movie called "Fantasy Mission Force".

It takes place during World War II where  a group of Japanese capture the Allied Forces generals.  So the Allied Forces hire a band of soliders to rescue them. Looks like a Dirty Dozenish movie...but it's much more/worst.

It all starts off with a toe-tapping song and dance number that has nothing to do with anything else in the movie.  After this, the group goes on a journey that includes haunted houses, Amazonian women who can jump really high, and a final battle with Road Warriorish Nazis.

Next time you are at the video store or out to rent some movies.  Be sure to look for these two.  You have to see them to believe them
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2001, 05:22:05 PM »

But, but - the strange song number at the beginning of "Fantasy Mission Force" established the one hobo guy as a freeloader!  See, it helped develop the plot!  Why can't you people see that?

No, not the medicine again!  NOOOOOO!

Andrew
N. E. Moses
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2001, 12:06:24 AM »

I have Two "A-Movies" to think of:

Batman and Robin: Batgirls is Alfred's Niece(?), Bane's an idiot, and "Hey, everybody... Chill" 'Nuff said.

Mortal Kombat Annialation: Shao Khan or Shang Tsung (from the first MK) who was the best villian.  Liu Kang got his ass kicked in almost the entire movie.  Johnny Cage got killed like a black man ( within 5 minutes I think).  And Sheeva (I think that's her name) had a cage fall on her head, knocking her out cold before she started to fight. And where, oh where, is Chris Lambert?  Tell me WHERE?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anthony
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2001, 07:54:40 PM »

Moses I think maybe you should see a doctor or something.  You are really hung up on how bad Batman/Mortal Combat are.  This is the fourth post I've seen you complain about them  in.  Say this with me,---- it's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's only a movie (come on I know you can do it ) it's only a movie.  I'm just playing around, but you are right those are some really bad movies.  But how did thing Batman and Robin was gonna be good? Well, anyway keep up the good work.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.