Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:35:22 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  SONS OF b***hES!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SONS OF b***hES!!!!!!  (Read 2134 times)
wuggles451
« on: June 27, 2003, 10:28:54 AM »

Yeah im sure you guess buy the subect title im pretty p**sed off, and i mean p**sED OFF! I'll tell you why my cineplex is now currently playing the following things, Dumb and Dumberer, Hollwood Homocide ive seen both of these and they are terrible. Ok so whats my point? Also now playing is what looks like the shlock-fest of the year Justine to Kelly COME ON!! The studio wouldnt even send copies out for reveiw what does that say?Also Hulk and Charlies Angels ok no problem there, and movies that have been out for weeks like Bruce Almighty, Finding Nemo, Italian Job and 2 Fast 2 Furious (dumb title). HOWEVER! What they are not showing is a movie ive been waiting months and months to see the last time i wanted a movie to come out this bad was Spider-man,what they are not showing, the sons of bastards, is 28 DAYS LATER!! The pricks!! This will probally be the most intellegent and best horror movie of the year and these dickheads arent playing it...they played House of 1000 Corpses, and Wrong Turn recently, they showed Darkness Falls for f-ck sake...And i sure as hell know im gonna see Freddy vs Jason in there followed by Jeepers Creepers 2...WHY WHY WHY!!! Why am i being deprived what is probally the best zombie movie in years... the a***oles better get there act together...or,or,or i probally wont do anything but sit and mope, but it does seem unfair. I'll probally have to drive an hour and a half to go see the movie or wait for the American dvd.*sigh* its not fair*shakes fist at sky* NOT FAIR

Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 11:15:00 AM »

I feel your pain wuggles.  

I live in a rural part of NC.  While waiting for Xmen 2 to start a few weeks back, the trailer for 28 Days Later appeared on the screen.  I almost creamed myself.

An indie flick here?

An indie ZOMBIE flick here?

Hello?  Is that you Civilization???  Have you finally found us!?!?!?

The answer is no.  I now realize that civilization will NEVER ever find us.  Eventhough the theater showed the trailer for 28 days later, they are not showing it.  So now I must drive nearly three hours to watch it!?  f**k that s**t!  I'll just watch the Xvid of it I have on my computer.  I was saving it until after I saw it at the theater, but the closed minded bastards here have ruined that for me.

AND THAT'S MY TWO CENTS!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
ZombieFu
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 11:22:48 AM »

Well I kinda feel lucky. I have it on my comp also, but it didn't come out as well when I put it onto VCD. But my theater that is in walking distance IS playing it. Too bad I am going on vacation TODAY and won't beable to see it for a week untill I get back. :-/

ZombieFu
nemo38
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 11:49:40 AM »

I was reading an article in the paper the other day about this movie and one of the things that jumped out at me was that the director of the movie was afraid people will see the trailer and think 'oh, not another zombie movie' and not want to see it.

In fact,the first thing I thought when I saw the trailer was "Allright! Another zombie movie!"

I guess there have been soo many crappy zombie films made in the past 30+ years that i can see his point, but its nice to know there are still a few people left that would like to see something new for a change.

Also if I remember correctly, they filmed two different endings to this movie. Hopefully they will both be seen when it gets its dvd release.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2003, 12:12:11 PM »

ZombieFu,

I have it in a full Xvid file.  It's well over 700megs when transferred to Divx and then to VCD.  How do you fit it on a VCD?

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
raj

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2003, 12:37:29 PM »

From the local review of 28 Days Later:

One caveat: the film, 28 Days Later - like From Justin to Kelly, and last year, One-Hour Photo and The Good Girl (all from Fox) - has fallen into the ridiculous distribution sinkhole that exists between Fox and Toledo theaters. This is a wide national release, too. Its buzz is strong; it’s far from an art film. But it is not scheduled in Toledo.  So your best, closest bet is checking it out at Madstone Theaters at the Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor, about 40 minutes from Toledo, off Rt. 23 and I-94, on State Street. Easy to find. Nice theater. Consider it a summer road trip, zombie style.

whole review here:
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030627/ART09/106270126

And we've got a giant megaplex just down the street from me.  Nice big screen (curved even) and comfy stadium seating.

Now if they'd only serve microbrews. . .  And show zombie movies.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2003, 12:58:57 PM »

Wow! I'm glad I don't live in a rural area! There are at least 6 theaters within a 20 minute drive of my house that are showing 28 DAYS LATER!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
wuggles451
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2003, 01:47:19 PM »

i dont live in a rural area per say it is no urban center thats for sure in fact i doubt there are 10,000 people in town but there are plenty of theaters with in anywhere from 2 minutes to an hour (I live above harisburg by about 50 minutes) there is infact a big 14 screen theatre in town another 14  screener 40 minutes away and a little more indie "art" theatre 15 minutes away this movie isnt playing anywhere though within a reasonable drive time so im just gonna downlaod it and hope theatre managers pull there heads outta their asses

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  SONS OF b***hES!!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.