Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:57:19 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Super Hero Movies Galore « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super Hero Movies Galore  (Read 833 times)
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« on: June 28, 2003, 12:11:06 AM »

We all know about The Hulk   The League, and Punisher, but here are a list of all the exciting goodies to come.

Spider Man 2: With the best vilain ever, Doctor Octopus. It already looks good.

Batman: Three of them are being made, one directed by Christopher Nolan (Memento) and Batman Year One will be directed by Darren Afronsky (Requium For A Dream). WOW. and one called Batman:The Frightening

Blade 3: The last Blade of the series, the first two were both good and I expect this one to be even better.

Catwoman: I dont know about this move, so far Owen Wilson is signed on to the project and either Halle Berry or Ashley Judd will play the lead. hmmmm/

Elektra: Same people who did Daredevil, I liked Daredevil, but its up to you.

Fantastic Four: Not looking good here, three script writers and no director. Yikes.

Fathom: I hope you all know this comic. It is the best one out there about a girl with water powers. But who will play Fathom (Tara Reid is my choice)

Ghost Rider: 2004, watch Nicholas Cage in a role he may be good at.

Hellboy: It looks good, has great effects, but I hate Selma Blair

Iron Man: Written by the guys who do Smallville, no release date or casting yet.

King Conan: Shwarzeneger in all his brutal fury will play Conan the Barbarian. This looks good.

Man Thing: This will be a horror movie Marvel has said. This excites me a lot.

Rising Stars: A look at Super Hero psychology, as 80 young children are "infected" with super powers. Written by the comic writer.

Superman: 2004 it will come out. Leading frontrunners for the lead role are Brendan Fraser, Paul Walker and Jerry O'Connell (from Kangaroo Jack), good luck with this. They are also making Superman Vs. Batman which sounds great.

30 Days of Night: This comic was about how vampires invadean Alaskan town during a month of darkness. Unfortunately Sam Raimi is only producing, not directing this.

Tomb Raider 2: It looks awful but Angelina Jolie has shot a NAKED SCENE. The studio still has to decide if they will use it though. I hope they make the right decision.

Way of the Rat: This one is gfor you Paquita, it is a mystical martial arts romp with an enchanted drunken monkey  in it. Who wouldnt like that.

Iron Fist: Finally someone has given Ray Park (Darth Maul, the Headless Hoseman and Toad) his own lead.

Also coming out is Namor :The Sub Mariner, Wonder Woman and The Crow 4.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
superdude
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 12:39:56 AM »

I read about all those in an issue of Wizard 2 months ago

I'm looking forward to 30 Days of night the most
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Super Hero Movies Galore « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.