Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:01:17 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What's the name of the amazon kung fu movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's the name of the amazon kung fu movie  (Read 6807 times)
Joshua
« on: July 03, 2001, 01:49:35 AM »

When I was a kid I saw this movie, I think it was on night flight, that was about these woman who lived on an island and where masters of kung fu. There was also an island of men who where the enemies of the island of women and used to live with the women until they were kicked out. The story starts with a group of men from the mainland who come to women island because they think that there is a treasure there. They're caught and made slaves. Later on in the movie one of the men breaks a rule a is castrated in a wincing scene. The movie ends with a battle between the men of men island and the women. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 01:15:37 PM »

Some of this matches up to "America 3000," but I do not remember a castration scene.  Of course, since I caught this on late night cable (possibly TNT or USA) it could have been edited.

Here is a review by our friend Greywizard:
http://www.badmovieplanet.com/unknownmovies/reviews/rev206.html

That's my best guess.

Andrew
Micheal Guillory
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »

The Movie as aired on U.S.A. back in 1994.. I still search for the name as well.. TeddyR
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »

This movie is Island Warriors

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087487/

It is currently only available on fullscreen dubbed VHS in the US.  I was working on a review and it might actually get done sometime this year.  If I had the screenshots on the laptop I'd put up a few.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What's the name of the amazon kung fu movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.