Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:14:25 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  True Horror stories « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: True Horror stories  (Read 5453 times)
Dr. Dunkenstein
New Visitor

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2004, 02:48:03 AM »

Brother R. the way I read it, this person thinks their cousin is the devil for not listening to Marilyn Manson.
Susan
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2004, 07:36:15 PM »

i came home many times to find my goldfish had also dissapeared!!

As it turns out they took a short ride down the commode

Skaiboi wrote:

>>At first she claimed that she could hear a woman singing and talking at night. She prefers the side of the bed closest to the door, and I prefer the side fartherest away, therefore she could hear the sounds in the house better than myself. I<<

Does she have alot of fillings? My great uncle used to be able to pick up shortwave or something on his.

It's kinda funny when you think most ghost sitings and incidents happen at nite, I think we're just more on edge and fear the dark. Not that i'm skeptical, i'm ever the optomist, but in all my years many a thing i could be telling as a ghost story now has more logic in retrospect as to what it really was. I think some things are genuinlely unexplainable. I think some people tho are prone to overreact to every situatin, i have a friend who is so excitable about stuff like that, the mere talking of ghost stories at night will have her imagination roaring and before you know it if my bedroom door opens (due to the a/c coming on) she'll be 100% it's a ghost and leave immediately..lol

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 04:39:51 PM »

onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 06:47:45 PM »

Hmmmm

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
peter johnson
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2004, 03:20:33 AM »

Sigh . . .
Yeah, I think that if anyone on Earth lives long enough, sooner or later there will be something bizarre that happens to them.
As was said in one of the original posts at the top here, though, it does take a bit of spelling & grammar to get your story across . . .
Also a bit of narrative skill -- don't they teach that these days?
Sadly, you or I may be privvy to the weirdest, most fanatastic ghostly happenstances ever, but if we lack the skills to convey said . . . , well, 'tain't worth much.
Check out the "First Person" section in either Strangemag.com or Fortean Times/forteantimes.com for well-written bizarro narratives to get an idea as to how to present this sort of thing --
 . . . & yeah, I'm probably a homo poo-poo head wagawaga gooble geeble yeah huh doode smoke much pot dooood . . . or something . . . but for chrissake, let's try to keep a bit of a tone here, okay?  There's thousands of other sites out there to go gooble gabble on . . .
peter johnson/denny crane
sarah
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2005, 09:17:47 PM »

I too have a story too tell.
  One night just like any ordinary night, I was laying in the bed thinking what the heck I'm not tired.  So then Ileft the room to get a drink of water. When I came back the back door was open (it was supposed to be locked.) So I closed it no care in the world.
        After that I laid back downand tried to fall asleep. Well I couldn't so I laid there.
All of a sudden out of the blueI hear footseps outside my window, and I heard a couple of guys talking, so I got up and looked, but no one was there. So I went back to bed.
         Then the back door swings open. I almost peed my pants.I had a desk in the middle of the room and all the papers fell off and someone started cursing. Igot up and was pushed back aginst the wall. So I laid back down.Then my room door swung open and I heard footstepsleading tward the frontdoor.
         The front door was opend and somebody left. I don't know who, but the next day we found my cat cookie deadunder the house. I say it was a supernatural experience.
Susan
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »

i hope i never become a ghost, doomed to an eternity of slamming doors, creating drafts and hanging around really boring houses. I'd at least go downtown and hang out in a bar that has some live entertainment, or better yet i'd go to all the rock concerts i could! ;-)

BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 07:03:48 PM »

Susan you maybe the coolest ghost yet :) I never got the idea of haunting houses. I would do the same haunt some bars and such including "gentlemen" clubs. Maybe dead but I am still a man :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can’t give it, you can't buy it, and you just don't get it!-Aeon Flux

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Susan
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 10:28:59 PM »

Rich - has it been done before as a b-movie? Ghosts haunt a strip club...

Seriously, if we assume the dead were once alive and are haunting because they are holding onto life or something, why can't they make a few disruptions during the presidential debate? Like all the lights suddenly going out everytime Bush got up to speak...which in many ways is symbolic ;-)

Post Edited (03-22-05 21:31)
BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 04:14:03 AM »

I don't recall any movies I have seen that has ghost haunting a strip club. Their has to be a b-movie out their that has it though. Maybe someone on the board has seen one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can’t give it, you can't buy it, and you just don't get it!-Aeon Flux

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Karrie
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2005, 07:22:41 AM »

I Have Only Once Walked Home On My Own And I Never Will Again.

I Was Walking Home From Being At A Party And Was Tired So When I Heard Footsteps Behind Me I Put It Down To The Tiredness. Even Though I Started To Walk A Little Faster As I Walked The Footsteps Got Louder And Faster Until I Started To Run As Fast As I Could. I Came To A Path Way And Begun To Slow Down As I Walked I Didnt Dare Look Behind Me So I Focused On A Tree That Was Near. As I Approached The Tree I Was Out Of Breath And Feeling Sick So Stupidly I Stopped. I Leant Aginst The Tree To Catch My Breath And Felt  Something Smash Into My Head. When I Came To My Trowsers Were Down To My Anckles And It Was Like I Was Being Raped By Something That Wasent There. It Lasted For About 3 Minutes And I Was Slumped Up Against The Tree I Pulled On My Trousers And Ran Home All The Way. That Was 4 years Ago And I Have Never Left My House After 6pm Since.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  True Horror stories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.