Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:14:49 PM
714160 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WORLD WITHOUT END. 1956. an... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WORLD WITHOUT END. 1956. an...  (Read 2015 times)
Flangepart
« on: July 03, 2001, 11:18:13 AM »

Allied Artest film. 81 Minutes. STUFF TO WATCH FOR: Theres the Kaboom, theres the Earth shattering Kaboom!....What, no clouds?....Cute kids( mom, is dad insured?)....Nice Enunciation, Exposision boy........Moss,Lichen, or maby just Broccoli....Roomey ship!.....Note to self, never offer to make coffie.....Toyspaceship,toyspaceship,toyspaceship,toyspaceship......Nice chair, upright for takeoff and landing, recline for a razor cut and trim....At that crash angle, they should shoot outta' those seats like torpedos!......Nice, spend Billions on the rocket, outfit the crew in WWII army surplus....What, not even Rush Limbaugh?...."Poor old shootin' irons"-hey, it still beats throwin' rocks....Next time, no married guys...Oh, that cave entrence is soooo fruedian!....Plush rubber spider attack!....His back is hairier then mine!(oops)....NO DEPTH PERCEPTION....Insane? if it helps...Its called aiming, dummys!....D"oh!...Its the Krell labs!....D"oh(2)...Ah,Maurice,the Rosie O'Donnell of 2508...Helloooooo nurse!....You were undressing her with your eyes,too,huh?....Put-the shirt-on!....He shoots, he scores!...."Safe and comfortable"-Yep, thier liberals....Yes, suck face!...."Wepons are the curse of mankind"--No, evil is! What kind of gun did Cain use on Able, huh?.....Nice time to play the field, Rod....She's luckey he hits like a girl...In death, he screams like a baby....BA-ZOO-KA!...."NAGA', The Slobodidan M. of 2508....Old orange suit looks constipated,there....A 'zooka that shoots over bolders.Cool!....Ooh, to bad about the lung...Real Language?...NO DEPTH PERCEPTION-TOLD YA!...Nice work with the Ka-Bar, bet he was a Marine!...I don't know nothin' bout rebirthin' no human race!   The downside: Toyspaceship,plushrubber spider. The upside: Rocket scientest who act like they realy are intelligent! Good script, all told, good work By Hugh Marlow and Rod Taylor and all. Flangepart says: Its a keeper! My fingers are tired...back to you,Andrew!
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 01:06:44 PM »

The "spider" is something I've been bugging mom and Katie to sew me a replica of for years.  Looks like just the thing to dress up my couch.  Shoot, maybe even get a beanbag chair made...

Andrew
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2001, 12:33:44 PM »

Hey, i just realised somethin'...there could be a market for things like that! Plush toy replicas of famous movie monsters! Or characters.,...just the thing for the holidays. "Dude...dig the stuffed leatherface.Cool." Hummmmm...maby if  you tell Katie this could be a profitable busness adventure........Now if i just knew about licencing......
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WORLD WITHOUT END. 1956. an... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.