Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:03:40 PM
714157 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Got a Movie Review « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Got a Movie Review  (Read 1733 times)
Steve
« on: July 04, 2001, 02:24:38 AM »

If you got a movie review on a new movie go to clickla.net and send it in.  You could be posted.
N. E. Moe
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2001, 09:04:57 PM »

After seeing this site, a whole lot of memories drudge up like my dinner from last week.  And that week, I was tricked into eating liver.  But that's another matter.  Anyway (and i will do the same for that clickla.net), I want to vent my anger on a few movies (I know they're kind of old but I gotta vent, please):

Batman Forever: Who's f**king idea was it to give Alfred a niece that will eventually become (drums please) Batgirl???

For those comics buffs, is Bane suppose to a big, muscular, one syllable idiot?  I thought the Hulk was from Marvel.

Batman &Robin and Batman Forever: The batmobile (oh, there's that dinner again)

Nipples does not a batman suit make. 'Nuff said.

Mortal Kombat: Shang Tsung or Shao Khan who was the best villain in the series?  (If you pick the wrong one, you got issues)

I forgot who was Goro's 4-armed daughter, but you think when you see her and Liu Kang are gonna start to go at it, and the fight music is starting, a big overhead cage is not suppose to drop on the she-monster's head and end the fight before it starts.

And speaking of Liu Kang, he's suppose to be the hero but he gets his ass kicked thoughout the almost entire movie?

One last question (and it's not racial), why did Johnny Cage get killed like a black man?

P.S. : I want to comment on The Mummy Retuns.  It was a good movie but here's the stumper: Since when is a deridgeable ('scuse the spelling) jet powered and can do mach 1.5?
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2001, 12:01:54 PM »

Since when is a derigable jet powered and can do Mach 1.5?  When it inhabits an alternate universe/Earth that does not exactly connect to our timeline. Hummmmn....anyone thinking "The Rocketeer?".  And on that thought....conciter the Godzilla Earth/Universe. From the point that G appears, all history changes for that Earth. And so, when we see a Kaiju film, we are watching the history of another planet unfold. Thats My thought, anyway.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Got a Movie Review « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.