Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:19:54 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  It make me want to stab myself... (Legally Blonde 2) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It make me want to stab myself... (Legally Blonde 2)  (Read 6145 times)
JackFlack
« on: July 02, 2003, 09:34:31 PM »

Ok, no, I have NOT and do not EVER plan to see this movie or the first one, but whenever I see a preview for Legally Blonde 2 (I feel dinner coming up just typing that...), it makes me want to A)Hurt the screen B)Gouge my eyes out and C)Stab myself in the friggin stomach.  That the movie industry would ever let this movie see the light of day makes me very angry.  I don't know why.  It's like, the past few times I've gone to see a movie, I've been hoping to see a Freddy vs. Jason preview... but instead I see this garbage put in front of me.  Everything about this movie looks unentertaining, unfunny, and just plain crappy.  

I think I might have to punch Reese Witherspoon, or whatever her name is in the face if I ever see her for making crap like this.  I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I just had to vent on perhaps one of the greatest crimes against sight and hearing in history.

Man... I've got problems.
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 09:49:42 PM »

I saw the first one with my kids. Now while it's not a great film I wouldn't call it the worst (Wife and I watched Freddy Got Fingered after it and that is almost as bad as it gets)

But as far as this goes, I see no reason at all for it to be made. I will not see this even if the kids beg, and so far they have no desire to see it.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 11:06:35 PM »

yuck, I think she is a visual STD. I hope T3, terminates this piece of s**t from the box office.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Great Sage
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 10:16:48 AM »

Hey Jack, you're not alone, man... I feel the same way.  For some twisted reason, mainstream high schoolers have a need to identify with this garbage... And believe me, it's garbage.

I have absolutely no respect for Reese Witherspoon, because anyone who subjects themself to this type cast has no respect for acting, cinematography or entertainment.  The movie is basically out to cash in on perky personels without much thought about making a good film...  Let's hope they don't make enough for "Legally Blonde 3."  If that happens, I may have to shoot myself.
SkullNinja
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 11:49:46 AM »

My girlfriend and the nearby three rows howled with laughter when the preview for this came on and I loudly announced "The sequel that nobody ask for!" in my ominous/Mr. MoviePhone voice.
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 08:26:50 AM »

IMDB is covered at the top with a massive banner for this film.

SAVE US!

What's up with Luke Wilson anyway?

Was God like:

"I shall let him act in Bottle Rocket and Rushmore.  Once people think he is talented, I shall put him in every crappy comedy from the year 1999-Until!!!!! (evil laughter)"

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2003, 06:30:56 PM »

I tried to watch the first one on HBO several times and never made it through 15 minutes. The second one didnt even make me smirk.

It is funny that someone else pointed out Luke Wilson. What an oddball. He doesnt just to comedy like brother Owen, he just seems to do romantic comedy, between this and Alex and Emma, he seems to be totally clueless.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
JackFlack
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2003, 09:17:19 PM »

If they make a Legally Blonde 3, I say bring on SkyNet and the robots from the Matrix.  Humanity will deserve it.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  It make me want to stab myself... (Legally Blonde 2) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.