Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:38:35 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Not so pretty actresses « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Not so pretty actresses  (Read 12584 times)
Foywonder
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2003, 08:13:54 AM »

Uma Thurman.

Don't get me wrong. She isn't ugly. I just never saw her as being the stunningly gorgeous woman so many others claimed she was.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2003, 12:59:45 PM »

Streisand : Babs is cursed by the schnozz of Jimmy Durante. Such a honker! Every time i see her, the ghost of Mort Drucker charactures comes back, and he always did her coke snorter Juuuust right.  Two car garage!
Julia R.:  Man, what a walking ad for Anorexia.....i've seen pipe cleaners with more muscle. If they ever need a new Olive Oil....
Fake Breasts : If they look too good to be true, as the saying goes....I like 'em about size 32. Hey, you can over do a good thing! I picked up a photo, that a strip club wanted to run in the paper...she was not human! Those chest pads where their own parody! Yeeish! Had to be an alien from a water planet....evolutionary flotation devices.....not a pretty sight......realy!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2003, 06:22:58 PM »

I dont get the big deal about Jennifer Lopez.... I mean, she seems all right, but certainly not awesoe.

And whats up with Christina Aguilera (and the whole cast of singers like Pink) in the Moulin Rouge Song... Chritina looks dirty as hell, totally anorexic, and wears hair extensions. Blech.

I second Julia Roberts not being a knock out too.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Foywonder
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2003, 10:28:39 PM »

Evan3 wrote:
> And whats up with Christina Aguilera (and the whole cast of
> singers like Pink) in the Moulin Rouge Song... Chritina looks
> dirty as hell, totally anorexic, and wears hair extensions.
> Blech.

I think Christina Aguilera has officially reached the point that her vagina could be considered a carcinogen. The girl is just downright nasty.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2003, 11:16:25 PM »

singer/'actress'Brandys football shaped head and wide weird smile(yuck!)

Sarah Michelle Gellers mouse face (yuck)

Linda evans plainess( I dont see the astounding beauty everyone else seems too)

Lucy Liu's down syndrome

shannen Doherty's..well picasso styled face

Gina lee nolan's...saline bags and inverted face

and anna nicoles smiths turn as 'joe don baker' eeyuck!

save the world, kill a politician or two.
raj

And
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2003, 09:08:56 AM »

Sarah Jessica Parker
the feen
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2003, 09:29:15 AM »

Julia Roberts - I cant stand her 'butter wouldnt melt but check out my wonderbra' look. she always plays roles shes at least 10 years too old for as wel.

Madonna - No really she has been in films. THE most mediocre looking/talented woman in history.

Im just a happy camper! A Rockin ana Rollin!
Foywonder
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2003, 12:41:28 PM »

:Sarah Michelle Gellers mouse face (yuck)

Actually, I thought Sarah Michelle Geller was really cute for about the first 3 seasons of the show and then she just started emaciating. By the 4th season of the show she barely looked like the same person her face (and the rest of her) was so thin.
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2003, 12:45:17 PM »

Foywonder wrote:

> :Sarah Michelle Gellers mouse face (yuck)
>
> Actually, I thought Sarah Michelle Geller was really cute for
> about the first 3 seasons of the show and then she just started
> emaciating. By the 4th season of the show she barely looked
> like the same person her face (and the rest of her) was so
> thin.

While I do agree she has gone downhill, I am happy to own her on DVD during her prime in a small movie called Cruel Intentions

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2003, 09:24:46 PM »

melanie griffith, bleh!

save the world, kill a politician or two.
BlackAngel
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2003, 11:48:43 PM »

Sandra Bullock.  Ever since Speed and any movie after that, she just looks plain to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulls**t, I still can't hear you, sound off like you got a pair.
JohnL

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2003, 12:28:01 AM »

>I think Christina Aguilera has officially reached the point that her vagina could be
>considered a carcinogen. The girl is just downright nasty.

Which is a shame considering she used to be really cute back before she started taking makeup tips from crack whores.
Susan
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2003, 01:23:54 PM »

It's so nice to hear guys say why they don't find the "glamor" girls pretty - because frankly everytime I've tried to - guys chuck it up to "your just jealous" (not sure why men think that if a woman finds another woman who is considered pretty by popular vote, unattractive, that it's because we envy her. Some might, but i'm frankly just honest).

I'm the same way with men, I think that beauty lies in those little characteristics that make a person unique. The cookie cutout ideal that magazines and media try to push as "beautiful" to me just..aren't that special. George clooney? Blech

Any actresses that aren't considred mainstream beauties that you guys have find  attractive?

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2003, 01:28:53 PM »

Susan wrote:

> Any actresses that aren't considred mainstream beauties that
> you guys have find  attractive?

Yes. Holly Hunter has always done something for me. I think it's her voice more than anything else.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Susan
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2003, 01:41:40 PM »

The Burgomaster wrote:

>>Yes. Holly Hunter has always done something for me. I think it's her voice more than anything else.
<<

There was a woman once who came to my door trying to sell oranges. What i couldn't get over is how she sounded exactly like holly Hunter. I have a talent with voices, I can hear any voice narrarating a commercial or talking...calling me on the phone, and tell you who it is no matter how obscure they are because accents aside, each voice is distinct in a very subtle way...so i was quite mesmerized by it. Maybe I could find out her number and have her call you.  I'm sure she'd love to tell you some oranges. ;-)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Not so pretty actresses « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.