Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:13:03 AM
713347 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Not so pretty actresses « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Not so pretty actresses  (Read 12585 times)
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2003, 04:34:50 PM »

>I have a talent with voices, I can hear any voice narrarating a commercial or
>talking...calling me on the phone, and tell you who it is no matter how obscure
>they are

I've always been better at recognizing voices than faces.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2003, 07:38:27 PM »

Holly hunter(BLAUGH!)
J-ho
Leann rines( another trailer trash tamp)
and definitely christina aguilera

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Mark
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2003, 02:08:04 PM »

Jennifer Lopez, J-LO, or whatever that frizzy haired skank wants to go by.  Ben better marry her before she starts growing that mustace.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2003, 04:52:35 PM »

I wonder how many male underwear models who can bench press a volkswagon are actually posting here?

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2003, 11:39:16 PM »

what you just said was dumb, I will now strip you naked place you in front of a mirror and point my finger at you laughing hysterically.

Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2003, 10:01:12 AM »

Susan said:

> Any actresses that aren't considred mainstream beauties that
> you guys have find  attractive?

Allison Hannigan.  I can't really say why, but I think she's just beautiful.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2003, 10:50:13 AM »

Actually, it's usually the women with distinctive faces that appeal to me. I disagree with some of the names listed, beacuse they are, to me, examples of unconventional beauty being attacked for not conforming.

Hollywood's idea of a beautiful woman is much like their idea of an entertaining movie. It's a lowest-common-denominator type of thing, meant to appeal, at least somewhat, to the most people. It's the equivalent of a processed cheese slice when we should be offered brie, gouda, limburger, etc.

A skinny woman with long, wavy blonde hair does nothing for me. A curvier woman with short, straight dark hair will get my attention every time.

I've always been more of a Mary Ann type. Which did all of you prefer, Ginger or Mary Ann? I suppose we could also include Mrs. Howell in the choices, just in case.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2003, 03:48:14 PM »

The really funnny part is that you actually think your post makes more sense than Freep's.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
Bernie
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2003, 04:57:44 PM »

Yeah, Freep's right, none of us may be glamour boys (or girls) but then we're NOT PAID TO BE.  We haven't made MILLIONS because we're supposed to be beautiful.  And if you put yourself out there as a Professional Beauty, well -- I'm gonna comment on it!

Julia Roberts -- gotta agree on this one -- she seems like a real nice person, actually, and a decent actress, but when how or why did she become a signifier for glamour & beauty??  Not.

J.Lo -- for a comprehensive take on her, see South Park's recent episode, "Fat Butt & Pancake Head."  'Nuff said.

Angelina Jolie -- she's just scary.  Is there anything real left on her face or body?

Charlie's Angels -- sorry, gotta disagree on these gals.  Lucy Liu is luscious, I just wanna take a big bite out of Drew, and Cameron Diaz is the classic fantasy girl-next-door who just happens to be a knockout.

Breasts -- I like big breasts.  I like really big breasts.  But I'll take small naturals over big fake plastic monstrosities any day.  Who are the guys who like these things?? I've never known any.  Where are they hiding?  In strip clubs?

I think what puts Jodie Foster over is her intelligence.  It shines like a beacon out of her face and makes her very attractive.  Same with Helen Hunt, who is totally not my type but who I've had a thing for since Mad About You (recently saw her here in NY on stage in a play called Life X 3).  Intelligence is what made Katherine Hepburn so attractive too.  Never discount the attraction of brains.

Of course big breasts always help.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2003, 06:29:09 PM »

and when yer silly nothing needs to make sense ;)

freep on the other hand...

JohnL

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2003, 11:57:14 PM »

>Allison Hannigan. I can't really say why, but I think she's just beautiful.

She was always my favorite buffy cast member.

>Which did all of you prefer, Ginger or Mary Ann?

Mary Ann of course. Did ANYONE prefer Ginger?

>J.Lo -- for a comprehensive take on her, see South Park's recent episode, "Fat
>Butt & Pancake Head." 'Nuff said.

Most of the time I don't care for her, but in some things she looks cute. I like the way she looks in the previews for Gigli.

>Same with Helen Hunt, who is totally not my type but who I've had a thing for
>since Mad About You

Watch Trancers and Project X, she used to be REALLY cute.
michelle
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2004, 10:17:09 AM »

brandy, sarah jessica parker, julia roberts,cameron diaz, all dog faced.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2004, 10:32:10 AM »

Gary Busey - not at all attractive in a dress.

Strangely, I do have a kind of weird freak-show lust for Judi Dench. I'm 28, she's somewhere close to 70 and I have a total thing for her. There must a 12 stepper for that kind of problem.

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
FluffyCatFood
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2004, 11:15:15 AM »

Howdy,  Long time reader first time poster.

Well I couldnt let this thread go by without mentioning Jennifer Aniston and her giant razor blade chin, I swear she could cut down trees with it.

The other Skanks from friends, all dogs.

Jennifer Lopez, do I really need to say why?

Liza Minelli, well I dont think she has ever been considered beautiful, but shes so f**king putrid like a bucket of smashed crabs.

Quite frankly I love how Christina Aguilera looks like a cheap slut, she looks damn good to me :)
JohnL

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2004, 11:16:29 PM »

>Quite frankly I love how Christina Aguilera looks like a cheap slut, she looks
>damn good to me :)

You mean Christina Gaguilera, the crack whore wannabe?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Not so pretty actresses « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.