Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:45:44 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Not so pretty actresses « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Not so pretty actresses  (Read 12582 times)
FluffyCatFood
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2004, 10:12:33 AM »

yep the very same :)
Michael
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2004, 01:01:56 PM »

Can't agree with you guys on Denise Richards, I'd take her anyday!

I do however completely agree with your comments about Michelle 'Butch' Rodriguez and Pamela Anderson.Dunners wrote:
Eirik
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2004, 12:24:12 AM »

1.  Agree with all who said Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker.

2.  Totally disagree with all who said Goldie Hawn - she's like SIXTY YEARS OLD!  How about a little relativism?  When she was young, she was hot as hell.

3.  Agree with all who said Sarah Michelle Geller: I always felt she was the LEAST attractive woman on Buffy (behind Charisma Carpenter, Allyson Hannigan, Emma Caulfield, and every other main character actress, including her mom and sister).  Actually, she was better looking than Willow's girlfriend.

4.  How about Cate Blanchette??  It'd be one thing if they didn't cast her as the most beautiful creature in Middle Earth - yee gad!

5.  Tina Fey from SNL was named one of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people last year.  Um...  no.
Eirik
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2004, 12:25:52 AM »

"Any actresses that aren't considred mainstream beauties that you guys have find attractive?"

Susan - sorry, but I do find many glamour girls beautiful.  However, I'm also very very very infatuated with Miranda Otto who isn't so mainstream.
Johny Bottom
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2004, 03:07:23 AM »

Demi Moore is an over-rated ho. Not pretty, never was
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2004, 02:18:04 PM »

>Demi Moore is an over-rated ho. Not pretty, never was

I thought she was cute when she was younger, especially in About Last Night.
raj

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2004, 03:19:21 PM »

Yeah, pre-boobjob.  There wasn't anything wrong with them, either.
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2004, 06:44:40 PM »

Drew Barrymoore

Uma Thurman

Julia Roberts

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
Flangepart

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2004, 06:47:52 PM »

Charlize theron, or how ever ya spell it. Them eyes! She has weird peepers, and no mistake.
like that pudgy dixie chick....just creeps me out, man.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
raj

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2004, 06:49:13 PM »

She looked pretty yummy last night.  Haven't really paid attention to her, so I don't know how she looks without all the makeup.
Bridget
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2004, 03:50:05 AM »

Angelina Jolie is the worst looking actress to me she is so skinny and without all the makup and airbrushing done in her movies she is scared up from where she cuts herself........

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2004, 04:03:57 AM »

"she is scared up from where she cuts herself........"

Umm...I have absolutely NO idea what that means!

What the hell is with all these newbies digging up MY old threads that can't spell or write a coherent sentence!

WTF!!!!????

Post Edited (03-02-04 20:05)
Max Gardner
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2004, 05:35:43 PM »

Charlize Theron - try a little harder to make your freakish skull pop out of its skin, emaciated mummy woman, you almost have it.

Jennifer Garner - jutting facial bones, gorilla eyes and an ear-to-ear maw do not an attractive woman make.

Julia Roberts - her mouth is so large we're all inside it right now.

Those are about the only exceptionally ugly actresses I can come up with at the moment.  Most of the others (I'm thinking of Oscar night, as it's fresh in my mind) are unremarkable or too heavily slathered with makeup.  Jodie Foster I do find somewhat attractive, though not in any conventional sense.  Perhaps it's the breasts, and the fact that her face doesn't look like that of every other fake-pretty actress in Hollywood.  Angelina Jolie looks like a Frank Miller drawing, and thus is able to pull off the big-lipped aesthetic where other actresses would fail to do so.
JohnL

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2004, 03:13:34 AM »

>Charlize Theron - try a little harder to make your freakish skull pop out of its skin,
>emaciated mummy woman, you almost have it.

I think Charlize Theron is attractive in most movies, but I've seen pictures of her at the Academy Awards show and I thought she looked terrible.

Has anyone else noticed this? You'll see an actress in a TV show or movie and she looks great, then you see her on some awards show or a talkshow with bleached white hair pulled back so tightly that when she looks straight at the camera it looks like she doesn't have any, shiny, bronze colored skin that looks like it belongs on a Thanksgiving turkey, and bones showing through her skin.

Not every actress looks like this of course, but many do. It's gotten to the point where it seems like the makeup artists on these shows try to make them look as unappealing as possible.

Compare the way Charlize looks on awards shows with how she looked in Two Days in the Valley or Reindeer Games and you'll see what I mean.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Not so pretty actresses « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.