Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:38:50 AM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies that you sneaked in to see because you were too young « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movies that you sneaked in to see because you were too young  (Read 904 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 08, 2003, 04:54:39 PM »

* THE ISLAND - I saw it 3 times when I was too young to get into "R" rated movies. The 4th time, the usher booted me out.

* THE LEGACY - One "sneak in" was more than enough for this piece of trashola.

Then there was the time that I helped a bunch of 12 year olds get in to see FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 3. They thought I was a god because I bought their tickets for them. If I tried that today, I'd probably get accused of being a child molester.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 06:25:35 PM »

Never had to sneak into nothing, Saw Species at 13 cuz my dad didnt care. Ha.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Perk
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 06:45:13 PM »

I snuck into a few movies but not because I was too young per se/  We were given a choice of either watching BAtm,an and Robin or WIld America one year and me and my friend decided to see MIB instead.  And so we walked into the theatre but it was sold out so we had to sit in the front row :<.  THen the ushers came in and said if anyone was in the theatre and didnt have a ticket would they please leave.  We just sat there though.  THen the next week we had the choice between MIB and BAtman and Robin.  But at that time Con Air and FAce Off were playing.  So we went in to see Face Off however the people in charge of watching us went to see it to so a group of about 20 of us got written up.  But it was worth it :>.

Well that was fun...in a f****in' sick, terrible, not at all fun kinda way.
Goon
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 07:05:00 PM »

The Matrix Reloaded.
We pay for the tickets, THEN they tell us... ah well, we got to see it.
Urg, too much eye candy, and...
"You can only watch Keanu Reeves hit the same guy with a metal pole so many times."

-----ooo-'U'-ooo------Kilroy was here.

SkullNinja
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 09:52:37 AM »

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I believe I was 14. Good, fun movie.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies that you sneaked in to see because you were too young « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.