Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:36:59 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Any Pro wrestlers here? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any Pro wrestlers here?  (Read 1757 times)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« on: July 17, 2003, 01:40:30 AM »

I know this is a off topic, but I was wondering if there are any pro wrestlers on this forum.Now im not talking about wrestling for WWE but for smaller federations.
I live in wisconsin and a few months ago some of my friends and I started are own wrestling federations.We bought are own ring and started putting on shows.Now were not some back yard outfit were the people can't even give a suplex right or even take a bump with out hurting them selves.Were very organized and a few of the guys have been professionally trained, which in turn have trained me and all the other wrestlers who havn't had profesional training.Currently there are 2 federations that I am envolved in, PWF and SSW.
I so far love wrestling, its honestly one of the greatest things I have ever done, not to mention it is a awsome work out.Ive lost 2 inches off my waist since I started.
So im just wondering if there are any other people who are involved in pro wrestling here and were they wrestle.The federations I wrestle in are based in South Milwaukee and Cudahy Wisconsin.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 03:06:16 AM »

Mick Foley rules!!!!!!

I'd love to try out "backyard wrestling".

At almost 200 lbs. I'm not a lightweight guy (not fat either...go to my profile and click on my homepage to see my pic) and I think I could seriously put the hurt on someone in the ring if I were properly trained.

Those slams those guys take have to hurt like hell and I'm sure they do!

I prefer to watch the acrobatic stuff performed by the smaller guys.

And I HATE RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!!

It's so obvious that this guy is from the "old school" style of wrestling.

All he does is mostly chops, smacks & submission holds.
He's f**king boring to watch and I love it when they beat his ass down!
Funny s**t!

I watch WWE almost every single Monday night on TNN.

I wouldn't call myself a super die-hard wrestling fan.....but I do like to watch when I get the chance.

And what's this male soap opera s**t with Kane setting J.R. on fire!? (7-14)
Kane was cool until he was unmasked....now he's a neurotic self conscience accident waiting to happen.
(I know it's all just acting)

Post Edited (07-17-03 13:35)
Foywonder
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 09:28:19 AM »

:It's so obvious that this guy is from the "old school" style of wrestling.

Hmmm...could it be because he is from the old school style?

:All he does is mostly chops, smacks & submission holds.
He's f**king boring to watch and I love it when they beat his ass down!

Yeah, I hate it when wrestlers wrestle.
ZombieFu
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 01:03:37 PM »

Hey, I'm not a wrestler. But I am a trained ref. I have worked for MIW, NeoPro, FLWA, DCW, RPW (as a manager) in Minnesota. I have also worked for MAW, NFW and WRW in Wisconsin.

Cool to see some other wrestling fans on this board!

ZombieFu
Deena
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 11:40:01 PM »

I am not a wrestler, but I dig the final product.  I don't watch it every week anymore but I catch Smackdown when I can.  When I get into better shape, i would like to give it a shot.  But I doubt i'd ever be on tv, due to my unwillingness to get a boob job.

Deena
Sabu kicks ass

Politics is showbusiness for ugly people
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 11:54:34 PM »

Yeah, ASH. Show some f**king respect. Without Flair's legendary matches with Ricky Steamboat, Sting, Terry Funk, and numerous others, I doubt HALF of the wrestlers you like would be working.

I watch wrestling religiously. Have seen late 1997. My favorite promotion of all-time is Extreme Championship Wrestling (every worker went out of his/her way to please the fans, even if it meant shortening their careers), and my current favorite is the Total Nonstop Action (TNA) branch of the National Wrestling Alliance. I'm also into old Frontier Martial-arts Wrestling (FMW) tapes, WWE (although my liking of them is dwindling), and Ring Of Honor.

My favorites are:
Raven, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, LowKi, Mikey Whipwreck, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, "Prime Time" Elix Skipper, Kid Romeo, and Chris Sabin.

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 12:08:03 AM »

Hey deena you don't need a boob job to be a diva just a nice body. Get in some sexy clothing and start showing off to the fans.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Tony Smith
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 01:26:44 AM »

I used to wrestle. Got started training in late 1999, stopped working in late 2000.

These days, I pretty much refuse to watch the abomination that is WWE. Only weekly show I'll watch is CMLL on Galavision. AAA is even worse than WWE. I get tapes of various promotions as well, but on an irregular basis.

Pro wres > sports entertainment.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Any Pro wrestlers here? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.