Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:33:04 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst bad movie ever! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: the worst bad movie ever!  (Read 5337 times)
Muzz
« on: July 08, 2001, 08:06:14 AM »

the worst movie ever is without a doubt "manos" the hands of fate. nothing can compare to this movie in all bad movie history! anyone else here ever see this flick?
Brock
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2001, 10:53:25 AM »

Yes, most peole have.  Most people who have seen bad movies *other* than the ones on MST3K, though, realize that there are much, much worse out there.  Heck, even some of the most devoted MST3K fans will admit that Mike/Joel and the Bots have tackled worse than Manos, like "Hobgoblins" or  "Eegah!"
Creeps
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2001, 12:17:42 PM »

I think Manos beats the hell out of Eegah! and Hobgoblins.  Don't get me wrong.  The latter two are indeed terrible, but they lack the vileness of Manos.  And I'm still looking for a movie that hurts me as much as Manos.
Steve.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2001, 12:38:35 PM »

Creeps - you must not have seen RawHead Rex yet.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2001, 02:48:59 PM »

For my money, the worst they've done is The Incredible Melting Man. I don't know what it is, but that one got under my skin. Manos is a great one, though-- I love subjecting it to people and watching them squirm through the whole thing. Can't wait for the DVD!
peter johnson
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2001, 07:18:47 PM »

How come nobody here has bothered to track down ROBOCHIC?  Andrew thinks this is one of the worst/most awful-horrible films he's ever seen -- and we all defer to his expertise!!
I was in it!  It sucks!!  And I am an afficiando of the genre!!!
So, before the degrees of bad are discussed properly, everyone should try to find ROBOCHIC -- or, CYBERCHIC, as it was retitiled as later on -- and ponder the wonder that is Cinema Excerable --
mr Raffles
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2001, 08:32:20 PM »

You gotta see Eegah in it's entirety.  MST2000 is great but they really only show like a half or so of the movie.  My vote (par usual) is for She-Freak, available on Something Weird video.
N. E. Moses
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2001, 09:41:31 PM »

I got three words "The Flying Guiotine" ('scuse the spelling)
Hairzilla
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2001, 01:07:12 AM »

Ok, I have to say that I disagree with you about "The Incredible Melting Man" Vermin-Boy. However, in all fairness I havn't seen that movie in such a long time, and it is probably suckier than I remember. Instead of being a truly bad movie, I found the idea of the unfortunate astronaut.... suffering a slow, incomprehensibly agonizing death...his killing actually being a desperate measure to just keep living himself....as the memories of his fatal mission continuously echo in his eroding mind....to be one that easily inspires the same sort of odd sympathy for the "monster" that  Andrew expressed in his review of "Silent Night, Deadly Night" with regard to Billy, if not even more so....

My vote for the absolute worst movie ever  [Well, the worst one I've ever seen anyway]: "LEGEND [Or is it VALLEY?] OF THE DINOSAURS"! That flick, which looks like someone took every hoaxed "monster in the [fill in the blank]" footage ever filmed and strung them together, makes "Godzilla Vs King Kong" look downright Spielbergian!
Mofo Rising
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2001, 04:37:06 AM »

No offense, peter, you are a man who knows his movies.  But do you know how hard it is to track down a copy of ROBOCHIC?  A quick google search shows Andrew's review as the main font of information, while most of the other links point to some Sega Genesis game.

I think that the fact that you were in the movie puts you in the envied position of being one of the only people on the planet to have viewed the movie.

On the other hand, because I admire your taste, if you'd email me about a copy of the movie I'm sure I could offer something in return.  I don't have much, but I'm sure I'll find something.
Flangepart
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2001, 11:23:15 AM »

Peter Johnson has done more then viewed the pain, people, he has lived it! Fear him , for he is on tough motha' (Shut yo mouth!) But i'm just talkin' bout Johnson....(well we can dig it).         Dude....how did you survive?
Kacarrot
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2001, 02:50:56 PM »

The worst movie ever has to be Snuff
peter johnson
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2001, 07:19:45 PM »

Well, dang, I'll try to remember to e-mail you, Herr Mofo, from my home "e" -- I do most of my postings here from my job, and it's difficult to create outgoing mail from here --
Thanks to you & Herr Flangepart for the goofiness -- some days this job is such a drag drag drag & so 'tis very good indeed to whip by the board and see some fun responses to a post -- fun is in short suppy 'round these parts . . . .
Vermin Boy
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2001, 11:44:03 PM »

That's fair... It's been a coupla years since I've seen it, too, so maybe I was just in the wrong mindset at the time. The scene burned into my mind is the one with the cleaver-wielding redneck lady collapsing into hysterics... It just struck me as an unpleasant, grimy movie at the time. I might give it another go, perhaps on a cleaner print, and see if that feeling still permeates.
Chris
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2001, 09:46:53 PM »

I to think R.O.B.O.C.H.I.C.K. was bad but one thing you guys all agreed is one thing  good  about the movie is R.O.B.O.C.H.I.C.K. herself Ms. Kathy Shower a fomer Playboy Playmate Of The Year.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst bad movie ever! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.