Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:33:04 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths  (Read 9822 times)
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 06:39:22 PM »

>This caused some sort of imbalance in nature or something and he disintigrated
>and vanished into the 4th dimension or the "negative zone" or the "Twilight
>Zone" or some damned place. Someone refresh my memory here!

JCD shoves the younger version of Ron Silver into the older one and since the same matter can't occupy the same space at the same time, they sort of blend toegther, turn inside out and dissolve.

As for horrible deaths, here are some I recall;

Wanted Dead or Alive - Rutger Hauer stuffs a grenade in Gene Simmons's mouth and pulls the pin.

The Conquerer Worm/The Witchfinder General - The hero hacks Vincent Price to death with an axe.

Stepfather III - The stepfather gets run through a woodchipper.

The Exterminator - Robert Ginty lowers a guy into an industrial meat grinder.

Endangered Species - Robert Urich gets a sample of the biological agent that has been killing animals (and some people) and puts it on the bad guy's toothbrush, which basically liquifies his internal organs.

Deep Star Six - He's not really a bad guy, Miquel Ferre takest he escape pod without decompressing, leaving the others behind. He explodes on the way up.

Day of the Dead - The psycho leader of the military gets ripped apart by zombies.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2003, 10:34:03 PM »

Lady In a Cage, a bizarre "Baby Jane"-type movie from the 60s with Olivia DeHavilland. The villain (James Caan, in possibly his first role) gets his eyes gouged out by DeHavilland, and while staggering around blind, manages to get his head run over by a car, complete with close-up!

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2003, 08:32:32 AM »

Can't forget Con Air. I can't quite remember everything Cyrus the Virus gets dragged through before the piledriver lands on his head, but it was along, drawn-out affair.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
George
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2003, 09:58:25 AM »

I Spit On Your Grave......all of the deaths are grizzly in that one.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2003, 08:30:16 AM »

what about that scene in Robocop where that bad guy got dipped in toxic waste and hit by that car, causing his head to fly off. far-fetched but gruesome nevertheless. another one would be the Un-cut version of how the main bad guy dies in The Evil That Men Do. that was an interesting-disturbing-revenge film with Bronson.
MOVIEGUY
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2003, 03:40:42 PM »

DID EVERYONE FORGET THE GRAPHIC DEATHS OF THE 2 PERVO SONS IN "MOTHER'S DAY"?   DRAINO COCKTAIL ANYONE?
Callysto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2003, 04:28:51 PM »

JohnL  wrote:
Deep Star Six - He's not really a bad guy, Miquel Ferre takest he escape pod without decompressing, leaving the others behind. He explodes on the way up.

When thinking about this scene another movie comes to mind.
The Abyss : in it Micheal Beihn is a bad guy who is out to do damage with a nuclear weapon. He gets found out and is being chased in an underwater sub like thing. He is descending rapidly trying to get away from Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Ed Harris. He gets to a point where he isn't decompressing the way he is supposed to and he implodes.

Another gruesome bad guy death is in the movie Maniac where the guys head explodes after being shot through the windshield.

""I always try to save the best for last, but in my opinion you need to jump NOW!!!!""
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2003, 10:56:29 PM »

lets not forget the always amusing henrietta deadite death :P

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Perk
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2003, 12:12:20 AM »

What abou the death of the badguy  in Terrror Firmer?  Having that green gook sprayed in hisher eyes. Set on fire and then the pole to the netherregions....  wince whenever I think about it.

Or what about the implied deat of Zed in Pulp Fiction.  (Blow torch and pliers)

Well that was fun...in a f****in' sick, terrible, not at all fun kinda way.
ad
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2003, 05:08:22 AM »

There's quite a few memorable bad guy deaths - of course Total Recall's Richter's arms being pulled off and then Arnie says "See you at da party - Richta!" - although I don't know why he says that line.

I personally think, from a kung-fu B-movie end, the most brutal bad guy death was in "No Retreat, No Surrender II" - basically the super bad guy is one hellava tough russian guy who gets an arrow shot through his wrist in one scene, then gets dragged by his neck from behind a jeep into an alligator pit - then the Russian tries to pull himself out of the alligator pit but the jeep falls on top of him...

Then it explodes (I think).
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2003, 02:29:11 PM »

Every single bad guy death in CITIZEN TOXIE: THE TOXIC AVENGER IV. Each one.

Soiled diaper suffocation. Tombstone piledriver to head-through-rectum uppercut decapitation. Vibrator stabbing to the nether regions of a female. Intestinal rip-out via abortion clamps. Rippage of internal vital organs one-by-one after overloading a penial implant. Death via meat grinder. Rippage of testicles. Shoving a mop through a man's throat. And, my personal favorite, the sandwiching of a man's head between a woman's breasts.

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
JackFlack
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2003, 05:03:22 PM »

OMG, I just saw "The Granny" last night... horrible B movie, but when the deaths do actually happen, they are SUPER GRUESOME!

1.  Granny strapps her son in what looks like a gynecologist's examination chair (no, what you think happens does not) and goes berzerk on his face/head with a scalpel.  Words cannot describe how brutal it looks.

2.  Her daughter-in-law who wants to steal Granny's furs after she's dead is in a closet trying them on.  The Granny makes the furs come to life, and the little animals bite and gnaw, and tear her to shreds.

3.  Granny possesses the niece who is about to get it on with the uncle (eww).  She cuts his dick off with some scissors while she's going down on him, then chops his head off.  Someone walks into the room and sees the girl still eating away at where his groin used to be.

It was a REALLY bad movie though... the music was terrible!
scarface
New Visitor

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2003, 05:57:07 PM »

fargo > the woodchipper
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2003, 09:01:19 PM »

When Flangepart mentioned the grenade death in "Hard Target"  I was reminded of the scene in "Raising Arizona" when Nick Cage pulled all the pins out of the baby bounty hunter's grenades.

Ouch!!!!

I think that any death by grenade would be particularly horrible!

The thought of white hot pins and shrapnel perforating a body is very disturbing!

Post Edited (07-23-03 21:20)
JohnL

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2003, 10:54:58 PM »

>The Abyss : in it Micheal Beihn is a bad guy who is out to do damage with a

He wasn't really a bad guy, he was suffering from extreme paranoia & psychosis brought on by the underwater pressure.

>nuclear weapon. He gets found out and is being chased in an underwater sub
>like thing. He is descending rapidly trying to get away from Mary Elizabeth
>Mastrantonio and Ed Harris. He gets to a point where he isn't decompressing
>he way he is supposed to and he implodes.

Actually, his sub implodes when it's damaged and sinks below its crush depth.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.