Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:51:07 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths  (Read 9770 times)
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2003, 11:14:25 PM »

I gots one on the stupid die hard 2 movie, when the evil black army guy gets knocked into the planes propeller

raiders of the lost ark with the large nazi getting his head splattered up by the propeller of the small plane.

all the nazi's deaths at the end when the ark is opened, including the fench guy who get slit on fire and his head explodes.

the temple of doom the giant evil indian guy getting crushed

the last crusade, when the american traitor guy ages. That freaked me out for quite a while.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Callysto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2003, 12:17:04 AM »

I have not seen this movie in like a long time but now that you say that , you are right. It makes me want to go out and watch it again. See what happens when you let too much time go after watching a movie and you read about gruesome death scenes and try to picture them.

Thanks again!!

""I always try to save the best for last, but in my opinion you need to jump NOW!!!!""
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2003, 02:47:38 AM »

>I have not seen this movie in like a long time but now that you say that , you are
>right. It makes me want to go out and watch it again.

Make it a triple  feature! The Abyss, Deepstar Six and Leviathon. :)
Rumyungyungsonson
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2003, 11:30:42 PM »

The Secret of the Water Technique was quite strange and slightly confusing to me.  Still I remember at the end one of the bad guys (possibly the head bad guy) had a sock puppet monster bite him in the groin.  If I remember correctly, the movie ends there so I'm left to believe that he ultimately dies from that wound or possibly gets devoured all the way.  Quite strange.
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2003, 09:48:20 AM »

Speakin of Total Recall, there is Ronny Cox' decompression demise.
The Alien gettin fried in Alien
Wiilard as rat fodder

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
chrisb
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2003, 07:58:51 PM »

Licence to Kill:the decompression sequence, followed later on by a particularly graphic scene where badboy Benicio gets shredded in a cocaine grinder. Yuck.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2003, 03:14:10 AM »

Other than death by grenade....

I think that any death where a person falls from a great height and lands on a spike or sharp object is just terrible!

In "The Rock" I think Tony Todd falls on a metal post.

And who could forget Saddam's impaling on the tip of a mountain in "South Park The Movie"?

Any other spike deaths you can think of?
Ash

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2003, 03:16:24 AM »

I remember the exact opposite in "Cliffhanger" when Stallone drives the terrorist up over his head through a stalactite.

OOOUUCCCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any others?
dean
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2003, 09:11:12 AM »

the obvious addition would be in mortal kombat at the end.  but there have been many spike related deaths.

interesting ones though are also getting impaled on shards of glass, especially around the throat, like one film i saw recently, though i can't remember what it was [don't think it was a recent film]

any glass-impalations [is that even a word? :P ]  that anyone can think of?
Neville

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2003, 10:21:26 AM »

At the end of "Ransom" (1996), Mel Gibson and Gary Sinise have a fight and they crash against a shop window, Sinise resulting with a quite ugly cut in his throat. Surprisingly ghastly for a mainstream film if you ask me, and quite bloody.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Ash

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2003, 12:32:50 PM »

In the Lost Highway that guy gets his forehead slammed into the corner of that glass coffee table.

That was an original one.
JohnL

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2003, 01:44:20 AM »

>Any other spike deaths you can think of?

Sudden Impact - Clint shoots the main bad guy off a roller coaster, he falls through a glass roof and ends up impaled on a carousel unicorn's horn.

>any glass-impalations [is that even a word? :P ] that anyone can think of?

Ghost - The bad guy falls under a broken window and a jagged piece of glass gets him in the neck.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.