Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:47:06 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I'm Back from New Mexico, here's my whole trip. (Day One) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm Back from New Mexico, here's my whole trip. (Day One)  (Read 844 times)
Dave:Blackeye15
« on: July 21, 2003, 12:23:32 PM »

O.k. I just got up and i'm going to begin telling everyone here about my whole trip (about that last post my brother posted that for me, I dunno he's a bit of a idiot or weirdo)
Day One:
I left for Philmont on July 5 in the early morning. I met the other eleven people where we meet for the meetings. The other people are Norman(advisor)Jaycub, Robbie (Jaycub's dad) Landon, Chris (Landon's dad) Jeff, Mike (Jeff's dad), John, Brian, Steidman, Morris, and myself (Steidman and Morris have the same first name as me so it got somewhat confusing when someone would say "David") After my mom gave me a hug she left I had to look around for my Health Insurance Card and Medical Form. I found my Medical Form, but my Insurance Card was no where to be found I began panicing that my mom had wasted money on me for a trip that I couldn't go on because I forgot my friggin insurance card. Rob said that it would be alright and said I could use his cell phone to call my mom. She wasn't home so I left a message on the machine. We put all our stuff in the vechicles and we drove off to the Portland Airport.
On the way there my mom was able to call back Rob's cell phone number and he tossed his phone back to me. My mom said that she found my insurance card on the floor of the living room. She said that she would fax it to the hotel that we were staying in tommorow morning. I told her thankyou and hung up. Nothing else really happened to the airport (well I noticed  that Brian was reading the latest Harry Potter book, the 980 paged one that I read in only six days HA , so I started teasing him about what happened later in the book but after a while he told me to shut up) We got on the plane which would be a direct flight to Albequerque New Meixco and landed several hours later in New Mexico. We stayed in a Holiday Inn hotel and for dinner we ate at a nice reasturant across the street (I made up a funny thing where I said that in my familiy: You were a adult when you payed for the bill at a non fast food joint, in which point Jeff said I had a crazy familiy) So everyone paied seperatly for their meal (and I bet the nice waitress we had got a huge tip) we went back to the hotel and I called my mom to give her the Fax Address of the Hotel. Some of us went to the work out room and the pool after passing a hour of that we went outside in the night and sat in the chairs and talked about diffrent stuff. Like you know Morris found the perfect way of life which is X= BOX. His idea is since you put something in the BOX and if you put the lid down you don't know if the item is in the BOX anymore, I countered by saying "What if you put a dead cat in the BOX you'd still be able to smell it stench. Morris said "David just shut the hell up wise ass" we all laughed at that.  After talking about: girls, current events,George W Bush, and philosphy we all went to bed. Well I tried to but my room mates, John, Morris and Steidman were watching "Blade II" on t.v. I tried to go sleep but they wouldn't shut up, so finally I go and sleep in the small bathroom on the floor where I finally got some sleep. A few hours later John woke me up because he needed to use the bathroom so I went and slept on the floor for a few more hours.
Well that's it for day one.

-the first rule of fat club-
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I'm Back from New Mexico, here's my whole trip. (Day One) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.