Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:45:00 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most overplayed commercials on TV right now « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Most overplayed commercials on TV right now  (Read 8154 times)
Apostic
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2003, 11:10:21 PM »

I must be living right.  I haven't seen any of these oven mitt commercials.

regards,

Apostic
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2003, 02:04:31 AM »

>The Arby's commercials with the "Oven Mitt" character are driving me
>INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I want to see Oven Mitt thrown into an oven and hear his muffled screams from
> inside it.

I hate most of those commercials too. The two I don't mind so much are the "I DON'T HAVE EARS!!!" one and the one where the guy is wearing the oven mitt and goes around high-fiving everyone in the kitchen.

As for what commercial drive me nuts, FX has been doing a good job of that with the ads f or its original shows. For a period of like 5 months, every single commercial break had at least 2 ads for The Shield. Before the show even aired I vowed to *NEVER* watch it, because I got so fed up with the commercials. Then it was Lucky getting advertised 20 times an hour, now it's Nip Tuck.

The ads on TNN have been pretty annoying as well.

I have to say that the ads that bug me the most are the animated ones that the cable channels put down in the corner of the screen or even all the way across the bottom of the picture!
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2003, 03:41:06 AM »

I f**king hate those gay ass Dell computer comercials.God I just want to kick the s**t out of each and every one of those fags.
I hate those dumb ass Microsoft commercials with those guys dressed in those dumb ass butterfly outfits.
Now even though I am a loyal mac user I still find Apples commercials irratating.Uhg watching those Ipod commercials makes me want to f**king scream.
But the commercials I hate the most has to go to the any of those f**king trendy ass clothing companys.God I hate those commercials.

Smells like popcorn and shame
lester1/2jr
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2003, 01:51:37 PM »

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ..... GOOD
NightFlight
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2003, 10:50:44 PM »

I remember when that little blond s**thead was doing the Dell commercials.  He looked like some dips**t kid they pulled off the street with no talent.   And that goofy ass smile.  "Dude, you're gettin a Dell."  "Dude, You're a f**kin pain in the ass!  Gee, I wonder why he's not doing any more of those commercials? I don't miss him, and Dude, I have an EMachine, thank you very much a***ole.  I haven't seen the MSN butterfly lately; maybe because someone shot him! It's been a couple of days since I've seen the oven mitt.  Thank God.  Maybe he finally got torched.  Sorry for the intensity guys, it's been a bad day.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2003, 01:03:01 PM »

Gee, I wonder why he's not doing any more of those commercials?

He was arrested for drug possesion.

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
NightFlight
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2003, 05:49:04 PM »

I'm not suprised he was arrested for drug possession.  He was always a creep anyway.  He was probably high everytime he did a commercial.
Susan
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2003, 09:42:58 PM »

anyone say AFLACK?

Fearless Freep

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2003, 10:20:38 PM »

I think Dell was trying to go with name branding and getting people to think that Dell was *the* computer to get.

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
superdude
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2003, 01:04:59 AM »

Any form of car commercial p**ses me off, the music in it, the dumb sayings they have, car commercial of any car annoy me, no commercial has ever compelled me to put the slightest interest into purchasing anything either. Advertisers need to be more creative, the only good commercials were the Got Milk? ones.
Russ Thorn
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2003, 03:05:58 AM »

I haven't seen it in a while,but I use to hate that "get your body in motion" mitsubishi ad. I wonder how many 20-something yuppies rushed to the car lot so they could buy a mitsubishi and be as cool as the people in the ad? I also hate those "STAND" against tobacco ads,the kids in them are not actors,they're a bunch of punks who got famous because they stared an anti-tobacco group at their school. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard they go snort coke and have wild orgies when they're not busy being annoying role models.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2003, 03:09:34 AM »

The car ads with the, "Zoom Zoom Zoom" theme song made me want to jump out of a window!
JackFlack
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2003, 03:26:39 PM »

wyckednick wrote:

>Now even though I am a loyal mac user...

I'm sorry... there is help you know.  J/K

Those damn car commercials (I think it may be Mitsubishi) where it shows the people riding and singing that damn "One Week" song.  You know the one...
"It's been one week since you looked at me... threw your hands in the air and said you're crazy" or something like that (I hate that damn song... and I hate those mofos in the commercial even more.
Russ Thorn
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2003, 02:56:44 AM »

I knew I wasn't the only one that hates the mitsubishi ads. I probably would have never owned a mitsubishi in the first place,but now I'll be sure to never buy one. I kind of feel bad for giving the anti-tobacco kids a hard time,but those type of groups are too cocky these days.
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2003, 01:40:55 PM »

MTV2's talking baby is really getting on my nerves as of late. When ever I see those commercials I wish I had one or those carnival guns. Just one shot to the head is all I ask.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most overplayed commercials on TV right now « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.