Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:44:24 AM
714333 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "What Movies are these # DUNNO and DUNNO" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "What Movies are these # DUNNO and DUNNO"  (Read 1359 times)
Dave:Blackeye15
« on: August 03, 2003, 09:35:40 PM »

Since It's been such a long while since I've done one of these I thought I'd do TWO! WOW! Any here's the first one (and less specific) I saw these when I was six. I was sleeping in my parents bed and woke up in the middle of the night and saw some sort of action movie. It's TOTALLY VAGUE here but maybe someone can tell me: I think these two guys were fighting a bunch of bad guys in a park or a field in a forest ..with guns and grenades (HMM how specific) and I think one of the guys get shot a bunch in the chest with machine guns and I think one point some more good guys come in with a tank and shoot some bad guys (I think one good guy had a bunch of grenades strapped around him and he was chucking them like there was no tommoro) and I think the villian is killed by have a grenade blowing up beneath him and causing him to fall (i'm not sure how he died if by, buried alive, falling off a cliff, or getting blown to pieces) So I admit it is quite very alot of vague I think the movie is from say the 80's.

Now the second movie is NOT NEARLY as unspecific as the last one. I beleive it was a Civil War Movie and I pretty much saw the climax of the movie. A army was sourronding a camp of Soldiers and the soliders were begining to arm themselves but TOO LATE! the attackers attack the camp. I saw this when I was ten and I think about then it was the most graphic thing I had seen till then (I wasen't tramatized don't worry,Now if it were Evil Dead back then..um.) I remeber seeing quite a few grusome death scenes like: A man on horseback throwing a tomahawk and it stiking in one campers back. These one camper whom had long black hair I believe slit one attack's throat (OW!) I mean LOTSA dead bottles all over the place (really it were the campers dying actually) then the long black hair man (I'll call him LBHM) see's this one guy he know and runs after him (to kill him I mean) they get to a bridge and say some stuff, the only thing I remeber is LBHM say :"You killed my brother." and I think they were about to have duel but the one guy had put some dynamite under the bridge and it blew up LBHM after that it showed the aftermath of the battle. I heared one guy say that the Attackers had only lost 7 men and had 30 wounded while the Campers were pretty much wiped out.

So that's my movies WHAT ARE THEY?

-the first rule of fat club-
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

Re:
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 12:06:03 AM »

"LOTSA dead bottles"?

Haha!

I'm just messin' with you.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't help myself!

(I have no idea what films they are)

Post Edited (08-04-03 00:06)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 03:32:37 AM »

Waita minute! "LOTSA dead bottles" that's great! Where did you come up with such a great joke!?

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 12:03:32 PM »

Uh Somebody *bumb* snicker*

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 12:08:27 PM »

Well.someone's gotta know the Civil War one at least.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "What Movies are these # DUNNO and DUNNO" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.