Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:54:04 PM
714158 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy v.s Jason Ending Twist that would be good « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freddy v.s Jason Ending Twist that would be good  (Read 3633 times)
Zombie
« on: August 17, 2003, 10:08:36 AM »

Here are some ending twist I think would be good at the end of freddy v.s jason.

1. Chucky could show up at the end and kill freddy and jason

2. At the end Micheal Myers drags Jason's body and Freddy's head out of the lake

3. Jason and Freddy's bodys float up to shore in texas. Then They wake up. The start fighting and see Leatherface. The in a squel freddy and jason could team up and fight leatherface.

There you go write some of yours or some stuff the should have added.
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2003, 10:41:14 AM »

1.  Freddy and Jason hug, and a light ballad plays over the final credits as they stroll off in the sunset, hand in hand.

I think it would be funny.  It'd definitely be a twist ending, that's for sure.

2.  The Leprechaun comes back from the 'hood to get his ass handed to him by Freddy and Jason.

3.  Gary Busey pops up from out of nowhere, calls Freddy and Jason "butthorns" (go see the movie Bulletproof for an example of this damaging insult), and takes them on.  This would be my personal favorite.  Crazy Busey vs. Freddy vs. Jason.

Nick
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2003, 08:33:49 PM »

I wish Jason had walked out of the lake ... WEARING FREDDY'S GLOVE!  That would have made me smile.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 02:40:39 AM »

Despite "Bride Of" rocking hard, Chucky is a stupid little puss and could only crack jokes and get booted around by Freddy and Jason.
Leatherface, only being human, would get his ass handed to him real quick.
The Myers thing, now THAT is a good idea.
They could float down the river and wind up in Gotham City.  Imagine the crazy s**t Freddy could do to Bruce Wayne...

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2003, 09:09:03 AM »

I just hope this movie doesn't start a trend of movies with 2 characters from different series duking it out. What's next?  Michael Myers vs. Madman Marz?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Callysto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2003, 11:53:55 AM »

Oh these have been better than I had expected with this topic but I have to add a couple that I know would knock some socks off.

The Tall Man - could you just imagine what he could do with Freddy or Jason with thise spheres.....

Here is one that would not need much more than just a mere mention.

Pinhead -- I mean HE literally owns his own hell. The thought of the Cenobites unleashing on them makes me want to go out and start writing the script myself.

Damn this one is exciting!!!

""I always try to save the best for last, but in my opinion you need to jump NOW!!!!""
wuggles451
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2003, 08:55:42 PM »

How about in the inevitable sequel Jason and Freddy become leaders of seperate horror icon super teamsl like

Jason
Leprachaun
Jack Frost
Leatherface
Mrs Voorheese
the Creeper
Dracula

VS

Freddy
Chuckie
Tallman
Pinhead
Wolfman
Creature from Black Lagoon

AHHH think of more!!

Hamish
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2003, 10:58:43 PM »

> I just hope this movie doesn't start a trend of movies with 2
> characters from different series duking it out. What's next?
> Michael Myers vs. Madman Marz?
>
>

I thought thats what the director wanted, to start a whole new line of movies with 'VS'The Burgomaster wrote:
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2003, 12:05:56 AM »

...And of course they'd be fought by a "good guy" team consisting of Ash, Buffy, Herbert West, Cemetery Man, and the boys from AIDS (the Astro-Investigation and Defense Service).

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
wuggles451
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2003, 10:55:33 PM »

How bout Clint Howard as Ice Cream Man VS The Dentist as Portrayed by Clint Howard!!!

Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2003, 11:41:42 PM »

I like that one Wuggles.

Rob Phillips
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2003, 01:51:53 PM »

Jesus and El Santos show up, fresh from "Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter" and kick arse all over Jason and Freddy, but end up finally converting them and Jason and Freddy become altar boys who help JC fight vampires! Now that's twisted!

Rob
Fearless Freep

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2003, 02:36:28 PM »

So we're pretty  much waiting for "The League Of Extraordinary Serial Killers", huh?

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy v.s Jason Ending Twist that would be good « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.