Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:29:25 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "End Of Days" « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: "End Of Days"  (Read 6473 times)
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2003, 10:43:38 AM »

Correct, ASH

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2003, 05:09:49 PM »

My only question is this....

If you were fighting Satan, what the hell would you shoot him with? A crossbow??

All I know is if I were destined to duel with the devil daily (like my alliteration?) I would feel much better with an uzi on my side.

I thought the movie had some very good parts and some very bad parts, but was all together very enjoyable. Around the level of 13 Ghosts.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2003, 07:31:23 PM »

If you were fighting Satan

If *I* were fighting Satan.  That's an interesting was to put it.  One thing that movies seem to shy away is that if you are dealing with Satan, a Satan drawn largely from Biblical texts, that means the Biblical texts are accurate on this account, and thefore they're probably accurate about God and a whole bunch of other things.   If it looked like I ran across the Satan from Christian tradtion, I would fight him using the same source material and resources from that tradition...

'course, in Hollywood, noone ever seems to figure that out

-------------------------------------------------------

'But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"' Jude 1:9

'Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.'    - James 4:7

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.   Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." - Ephesians 6:10-18

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "End Of Days" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.