Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:15:05 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Film I'd like to see again............... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Film I'd like to see again...............  (Read 6797 times)
Scott
« on: March 02, 2001, 07:45:24 PM »

Since there are no available films to rent in my area or to see on TV here is a list of 17 films I wouldn't mind seeing again. Anyone have a list of those they would like to see again.

The Wild One
Motel Hell
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
NIght of the Living Dead
Mutiny on the Bounty
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Easy Rider
Enter the Dragon
Goldfinger
Dr. Strangelove
Rollerball
Earth vs the Flying Saucers
Island of Lost Souls
Dusk Till Dawn
Island of Dr. Moreou
Rocky Horror Picture Show
African Queen
Mix Masta Minion
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2001, 09:15:09 PM »

That film was awesome to watch.  It was hillarious!
Scott
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2001, 10:01:29 PM »

Yes, I really like that one Mix Masta. Attack of the 50 ft. Women is also a good one.
Squishy
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2001, 04:21:37 AM »

...you mean the original, right? Darryl Hannah was in an awful, already-forgotten remake with a "message" (namely, Down With Penises!).

SPOILERS: The bald, transparent, "aren't-you-dressed-odd-for-a-spaceman" spaceman is replaced with what turn out to be other gigantic women who are here to "enpower" the helpless Hannah, and instead of crushing her louse hubby, she joins the ship of enormous lesbians and takes him along as her tiny whipping boy. It's not funny, it's not scary, it's not exciting, it's not even vaguely amusing, and we got that "message" from the first one without the lecturing tone, thank you very much (not that it changed me either time, mind you). Once again, a remake with big-ass FX pales in comparsion to the cheap-ass-but-fun original.
Chadzilla
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2001, 01:43:25 PM »

Island of Lost Souls is required viewing, especially if you've read Wells source novel The Island of Dr. Moreau.  5 slimes all the way to heaven.  Charles Laughton is brilliant/perfect as Moreau.

Both original title versions of Island of Dr. Moreau are pretty sorry although I cannot tell which is worst.  Burt Lancsaster and Michael York starred in the first version (1977 or so) and Marlon Brando and Val Kilmer starred in the 90's version that was 'directed' by John Frankenheimer (what happened to you man, you made some boss flicks!  Now it's Prophecy, Moreau and Dead-Bang?)  They are worth seeing, just be forwarned that neither gets above the two slime marker.
Scott
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2001, 09:26:08 AM »

Yes, The 50's version of Attack of the 50 foot women. I wish the Marlon Brando version of Island of Dr. Moreau was done with creatures like in the Lancaster version. I don't like the computer image creatures.
Mix Masta Minion
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2001, 12:55:34 AM »

The oversized hand was funny @!#$.
FLANGEPART
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2001, 04:18:14 PM »

Right! Exactly.What he said!...ieven came up with a stand-up routine...about being the 50' woman OBG/YN...be a new use for scuba gear and the jaws of life,i'll cule ya"!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Film I'd like to see again............... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.