Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:56:51 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Werewolves on Wheels « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Werewolves on Wheels  (Read 1106 times)
StatCat
« on: September 15, 2003, 03:20:13 PM »

Is this ever going to come out on dvd? I saw a trailer for it on one of the something weird video releases a long time back but I guess they have no plans to actually release the movie. It looked cool and I've wanted to see it ever since then. To anyone whose seen it- how is it? This one goes down in my book with "Riot of the Sunset Strip" as my most desired movies I want to see for a long time but haven't because they're both so hard to find.
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 03:22:04 PM »

that's riot on the sunset strip- typo
yaddo42
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 01:27:24 PM »

I saw it a while back when Speedvision would show car, racing, and biker themed movies on "Lost Drive-In" hosted by Bruce Dern. Damn I miss that show.

I had my hopes up from the trailer they showed, but the film was mediocre at best, and kind of dull. Typical biker movie hijinks early on, lots of murky nighttime scenes, approximately two werewolves IIRC, lots of repeated footage of the few gore effects (flashbacks I think), and a very vague plot with a loopy ending. The Satanic ritual that's part of the goings-on is pretty effective though, I wish they had centered more of the movie around those characters.

No idea if it's on DVD yet, but Ifor a good biker/hybrid flick I'd recommend "The Losers" starring Adam Roarke and William Smith. Biker/commando war movie worth seeking out.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2003, 04:47:52 PM »

Thanks for the info,

After seeing that trailer and then talking to someone who knows classic horror films very well I always wanted to see it. He actually said it was pretty good but I'd have to still see it for myself.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Werewolves on Wheels « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.