Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:05:18 PM
714238 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Weird animal tricks. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird animal tricks.  (Read 2250 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 19, 2003, 03:21:29 PM »

At the end of "Beast of Yucca Flats", as the beast is laying there, supposedly dead....a bunny comes up, and lets Tor plays with it.
Did i hear right....that was that unplanned?. Maby Tor was just a big, huge St. Francis of Assisi....
So.....
What weird animal scene do you remember in a movie. Real animals, real people, real animal people even.

"Time for go 'ta bed!"

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Neville

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 06:31:36 AM »

In "Last Action Hero" the bad guy has this group of dobermans, and just to impress Arnie he snaps his fingers, and they have formed a pyramid. Crazy, crazy movie, but moments like this make it worth a rental.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2003, 09:42:07 AM »

What about the dobermans in Remo Willams? Those dogs were just way too smart for their own good. I mean tight rope walking?

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2003, 01:26:40 PM »

Arnold slams two dobermans' heads together in True Lies!
JohnL

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2003, 09:23:47 PM »

The end of Beethoven, the little dog comes running in and jumps teeth-first into the bad guy's crotch.
BlackAngel
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 02:29:37 AM »

On the dobermans, how about Low Down Shame, where one of the Wayans (Keenan, I think) had to sing James Brown to the dogs to stop from chasing him.  I may be wrong, it's been a while since I seen it.  (All the dog on the left go: "arf, arf")

Or the movie Mask where that little dog had to jump to a jail cell window ( I don't know how high up was that), steal jail keys, and later unlock and open a car door (smart dog).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bulls**t, I still can't hear you, sound off like you got a pair.
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2003, 02:33:54 AM »

Hmmm, my vote goes to Crocodile. The crocodile kills two fisherman and then pushes their car off a cliff into deep water. Now that is a better conceived plan than most killers  I have seen come up with..

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
freelancePatsy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2003, 11:52:46 AM »

The strangest animal trick I ever saw in a movie was when intelligent roaches spelled messages across the wall with their bodies...

I wish I could remember what the movie was called (I saw it on Commander USA so many years ago). A scientist working with a super-deep drilling experiment finds a hitherto-undiscovered species of insect living miles under the Earth's surface (that look suspiciously like large roaches). All of his specimens soon die because they need much higher pressures to live than we find on the surface, so he keeps his last one alive in a pressurized diver's helmet in his apartment.

It manages to mate with a regular roach, and their offspring are super-intelligent roaches that can start fires with their abdomens. They conduct conversations with the scientist by spelling messages to him across the walls of his apartment with their arranged bodies (my favorite was something like "WE LIVE") as the scientist slowly looses his mind.

Oh, and they go on a killing spree if memory serves. While this probably sounds like a comedy movie, it was actually a serious horror film.

"Shooting's fine, as long as the right people get shot"  -Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2003, 03:16:19 PM »

Hey, I remember this one too.  And whatever happened to Commander USA anyway?  Spokesman for Groovy Man dinners, if I recall . . . .
And while we're on the subject (sorta) does anybody remember Bob Wilkins, host of Creature Features out of the Bay Area in California in the  70s?  It was on this late night horror show that I first saw Night of the Living Dead, one of my fondest memories of early cable.

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2003, 07:29:05 AM »

What, I get to identify a film before anyone else!  Wake up, chaps!

I think the film in question is "Bug", starring Bradford Dillman as the scientist in question.  Taken from a novel IIRC called "The Hephaestus Plague".  One unkind critic said they didn't call it "Bugs" because that might confuse audiences, who would expect to see a laughable film featuring a rabbit.  Well, there wasn't a rabbit ...

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
dean
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2003, 09:02:21 AM »

on the topic of cockroaches, good ol' 'Joe's Apartment' is an extra silly movie with talking [and singing] cockroaches.  it starred jerry odonnell [i use the word 'starred' loosely] and was extremely dodgy, yet strangely appealing.

just listening to the roaches funk it up was good enough for me
Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »

Joe's Apartment : A guilty pleasure!
"I vote we keep him!"
"He don't bathe, he don't wash, he's the worst freakin slob on the planet...i think i'm in love."

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Weird animal tricks. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.