Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:14:35 PM
714247 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Absolute WORST movie ever made?!? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: Absolute WORST movie ever made?!?  (Read 42300 times)
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »

Garbage Pail Kids: The Movie. Truly one of the most loathsome things ever made by human beings.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2011, 09:03:08 AM »

Freddy Got Fingered. Even as a child I hated this movie and was offended by it which makes me dread watching it as an adult.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
venomx
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »

HO... LY CRAP! Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was on today. I watched the last hour.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? That was NOT the Transformers I know. I did'nt even know I was watching Transformers untill someone said the word "Decepticons". Man, that was bad... well with that said...

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen gets my vote for the WORST movie ever, even over Mario Bros. the movie!

Note* Hollywood PLEASE stop making Transformer movies. Please and thank you. I mean... if you have to make more and I know you will... take this game Intro for an example. Get a clue.

Small | Large

About Devastator... I'm still in shock. How could anyone mess that up lol?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 03:55:56 PM by Venomx » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2011, 03:45:03 PM »

I liked Garbage Pail kids
peter johnson

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2011, 01:52:30 AM »

Terrible question -

Utter Drivel -

If this "Question" could ever be answered, then Herr Andrew's site would not exist -

We LOVE - ALLLL of the "Worst Movies Ever Made" - Some of us have even appeared in them . . .

peter johnson/denny good lawd dese yungstahs don't know nuffin . . .crane

I have no idea what this means.
movie masochist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2011, 08:19:32 PM »

I won't count movies that I can't actually make it through.  So, eliminating those, I would have to say The Apple.  I can't even begin to imagine the amount of drugs that the filmmakers must have taken to think this movie was
A. Conceptually a good idea and,
B. A coherent piece of cinema

The sheer number of senseless song and dance numbers alone qualify this turkey, along with the incredibly elaborate costumes and makeup that every person is wearing in every scene.  Although I do not actually believe that this movie has a plot at all really, somehow it kept me mesmerized through the whole thing. 

www.thebestbadmovies.com   Only the best of the worst
Amish Love Machine
New Visitor

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »

My personal "worst movie ever" has to be "The Crow: City of Angels". I've seen a number of terrible movies and none of them comes to the "this thing sucks" more than when I watched that terrible, terrible movie.

What do you think will be the next obstacle the Earth people will put in our way?

Well, as long as they can think we'll have our problems. But those whom we're using cannot think. They are the dead. Brought to a simulated life by our electrode guns. You know, it's an interesting thing when you consider...the Earth people, who can think, are so frightened by those who cannot: the dead.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2011, 02:35:46 PM »

Every time I think movies can't get any worse, I uncover another really bad one.  But I still say CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN is the worst I've ever seen.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2011, 10:05:42 PM »

It struck me as amazing how we all keep mining and mining trying to find the perfectly worst movie ever made...
...Must it be with ARCH HALL JR.?!!!  Question Wink BounceGiggle Lookingup
Small | Large
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:10:07 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »

It struck me as amazing how we all keep mining and mining trying to find the perfectly worst movie ever made...
...Must it be with ARCH HALL JR.?!!!  Question Wink BounceGiggle Lookingup

I think Arch's movies are goofy and fun to watch.  Same with Ed Wood movies.  So, I could never call these the worst ever because they have plenty of entertainment value.  That's why I lean toward movies that are bad AND boring on my worst movie lists.  CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN, CONQUEST, WIRED, DUNE . . . no entertainment value here.  Just snooze material.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:37:41 PM by The Burgomaster » Logged

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2011, 11:57:14 AM »

I think we have a new contender.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

The kicker is that the film is marketed as a horror film, not a film that has a political message behind it.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
claws
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2011, 12:00:16 PM »

I think we have a new contender.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Don't count me in as "we". A Serbian Film might be many things but certainly not the worst  Smile
movie masochist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2011, 04:35:56 PM »

I think Arch's movies are goofy and fun to watch.  Same with Ed Wood movies.  So, I could never call these the worst ever because they have plenty of entertainment value.  That's why I lean toward movies that are bad AND boring on my worst movie lists.  CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN, CONQUEST, WIRED, DUNE . . . no entertainment value here.  Just snooze material.

Ahh Dune.  That really is one of the worst movies ever.  No wonder David Lynch made them remove his name from it.  Nothing redeeming about that one. 

I feel that way about Ed Wood movies too though.  I know as a bad movie fan that I am supposed to like them, but I just find them boring. 

www.thebestbadmovies.com   Only the best of the worst
Cthulhu

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »

What's all the hate on Dune?

Also, I have to mention Night of horror again. I cannot stress enough how bad this movie is.
Take a look at it's IMDB page:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202496/
Look at it. LOOK AT IT.

You can get it on stagevu.com
If you dare.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2011, 09:39:23 PM »

Also, I have to mention Night of horror again. I cannot stress enough how bad this movie is.
Take a look at it's IMDB page:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202496/
Look at it. LOOK AT IT.

You can get it on stagevu.com
If you dare.
I read a review on Agony Booth, and although I haven't even watched the film I cannot see how what was reviewed can be anything but the worst movie ever. Unless, of course, the reviewer there secretly left out about 2 hours of footage where something actually happens and it's utterly epic XD

EDIT: My computer is playing funny tricks on me! When I went to highlight your web address to copy-paste it, my machine suddenly froze up and went all gray as though it was trying to prevent me from watching the movie! Ain't that adorable? Smile
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:42:38 PM by Doc Daneeka » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Absolute WORST movie ever made?!? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.