Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:35:04 AM
714148 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Absolute WORST movie ever made?!? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Absolute WORST movie ever made?!?  (Read 42143 times)
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2011, 02:29:46 PM »

There's different criteria for what is the "worst"

Professional Studio produced Movie: Eagle Eye, just absolutely stupid.

Shot on film schlock: Blood Freak... what else needs to be said about this movie?

DTV shot on Video, that somehow manages to find distribution: Nearly all of them.

=== ===
           Go Robo!
UncleBen
New Visitor

« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »

I know that alot of people will disagree with my idea of the worst movie ever made. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.There! I said it. E.
The only thing wrong with picking AOTKT as the worst ever is that the film's makers were pretty obviously trying to make a bad film. IMHO, it's much worse (and usually funnier) when they're dead serious, whether you're talking Ed Wood or Columbia Pictures.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2011, 03:37:17 PM »

Motocross Zombies From Hell comes to mind now....

yeah no.
Nukie 2
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I did it all for the...

« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2011, 11:13:52 PM »

Certainly not Nukie  BounceGiggle

You can watch the whole thing on youtube!

I B []D[][]V[][][]D[][]\[] DAT SH!T

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »

"I'd say EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC is probably the worst movie ever made."

I recently watched this. I must say, while I was kind of into it throughout the film, it just made very little sense to me, and seemed like they tried to jam way too many things in it. One positive was how cute Linda Blair looked. Other than that, the movie was lame.

For me, the worst movie ever from my childhood is a 3 way tie between Mario Brothers, Street Fighter and TMNT 3. They all sucked so much.

I will also throw a vote in for Hudson Hawk.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
ChaosTheory

« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2011, 06:57:42 PM »

MEDUSA has gotta be up there.  Poorly shot, no discernable story, George Hamilton being a total jackass - and it has nothing to do with Medusa.  Does have a couple fun scenery-chewing minutes from Cameron Mitchell though.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2011, 07:09:44 PM »

Monster A Go-Go also needs to be in discussion, if it hasn't been already. The MST3K crew said it was officially the worst movie they ever saw while doing the show and I think that speaks volumes.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2011, 07:53:13 PM »

It struck me as amazing how we all keep mining and mining trying to find the perfectly worst movie ever made...
...Must it be with ARCH HALL JR.?!!!  Question Wink BounceGiggle Lookingup
I think Arch's movies are goofy and fun to watch.  Same with Ed Wood movies.  So, I could never call these the worst ever because they have plenty of entertainment value.  That's why I lean toward movies that are bad AND boring on my worst movie lists.  CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN, CONQUEST, WIRED, DUNE . . . no entertainment value here.  Just snooze material.
Yes, absolutely true!  Of course ARCH HALL JR. is fun to watch.  And, I was looking for the perfectly worst movie ever made... movies like EEGAH! with new recording star ARCH HALL, JR. are so much more fun to talk about!!!   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2011, 08:36:16 PM »

It struck me as amazing how we all keep mining and mining trying to find the perfectly worst movie ever made...
...Must it be with ARCH HALL JR.?!!!  Question Wink BounceGiggle Lookingup
I think Arch's movies are goofy and fun to watch.  Same with Ed Wood movies.  So, I could never call these the worst ever because they have plenty of entertainment value.  That's why I lean toward movies that are bad AND boring on my worst movie lists.  CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN, CONQUEST, WIRED, DUNE . . . no entertainment value here.  Just snooze material.
Yes, absolutely true!  Of course ARCH HALL JR. is fun to watch.  And, I was looking for the perfectly worst movie ever made... movies like EEGAH! with new recording star ARCH HALL, JR. are so much more fun to talk about!!!   TeddyR

Arch Hall Jr. had another one some people forget...ever heard of Wild Guitar? That's actually pretty good because you get to hear him play some fairly kickass guitar in it.   

Looking back, Arch was, according to his critics, one of those California pretty boys that definitely had that rockabilly look, but like many artists in that time frame, had to contend with already-established stars and bands, not to mention his movies not doing any good for him either.

Anyhow, my vote for worst movie? Being me, I'd say Robot Monster. There's one scene where you can actually see a hand holding a model spaceship on a rod behind a black screen!  You can easily see the hand trying to make the model ship fly.  BounceGiggle

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:45 PM »

...Arch Hall Jr. had another one some people forget...ever heard of Wild Guitar? That's actually pretty good because you get to hear him play some fairly kickass guitar in it.   

Looking back, Arch was, according to his critics, one of those California pretty boys that definitely had that rockabilly look, but like many artists in that time frame, had to contend with already-established stars and bands, not to mention his movies not doing any good for him either...
That's new recording star ARCH HALL, JR. to you!  Buggedout

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Absolute WORST movie ever made?!? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.