Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:42:31 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What ,werewolf,movie is this? And what's this other movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What ,werewolf,movie is this? And what's this other movie?  (Read 1278 times)
Dave:Blackeye15
« on: October 05, 2003, 04:40:25 PM »

On SciFi  last night there was a Howling movie on. I'm sure it's a "Howling" movie because way back when TNT had Monster Vision, hosted by Joe Bob Briggs, he showed a "Howling" movie where it had flashback scenes from this movie. I only saw the end of it, but it shows this guy and he's all melting in this large puddel you see. It's most likly because he's been biten by a werewolf and also there was this two half werewolf people snarling a whole bunch. The guy is just melting into blood and bones (I like this part) and then he starts growing into a werewolf, he gets long furry claws, and long black snout with teeth in it. Mean while this woman gets into her car and she's attacked by more half werewolf people. The car does start and she drives away, she runs into another woman who must be her friend and they start to drive away when this one guy blows up their tires with a rifle. So the two women run out and run to a tall tower (and somehow without getting gunned down by the rifle man). When inside the church there is a man with his back to them who says "You were right..they are werewolfs" and he turns around and he's got sharp teeth and is starting to grow a snout (he also tears off a part of his human mouth for some reason,but I liked that part also) Woman #2 says "We have to kill the were wolfs as the lengend says to. I'll ring the bell and summon them you burn down the tower." Woman #2 runs up to the bell room and rings the bell while Woman #1 puts some cloth into the gas hole of her truck. Meanwhile a bunch of dogs (I assume THESE are the werewolfs) run into the church and the old man is now a werewolf but he looks more like this monster from "Bio Booster Armor Guyver" I forgot what these were called but any way.The dogs are in the tower and Woman#1 pushs the truck into the tower and it all burns down. When it seems like it's over the old man werewolf comes out of the flame and the woman screams.   END. I've wanted to see this movie for some reason.
 Movie #2: It's a operating room and lying on the table are a bunch of floating organs the heart stops beating but then after a minute it starts again and for some reason muscle and furred skin starts covering up the organs and it turns out to be a gorilla. What I'm wondering is the that the docters  were amazed that the gorilla was alive NOT that there was a bunch of organs that suddenly got skin and muscle so now I'm wondering.
So what's these movies?

-the first rule of fat club-
Sam
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 05:16:31 PM »

The first one is Howling 4 and for the second one I don't know Hollow Man had a scene like that in it so it be that

Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 05:30:10 PM »

The second one is Hollow Man.
Dave:Blackeye15
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 06:18:26 PM »

Oh yeah they were gonna show Hollow Man on SciFi and I knew that was a Howling movie just not sure which one. thanks guys.

-the first rule of fat club-
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What ,werewolf,movie is this? And what's this other movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.