Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:50:50 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where can I find these movies? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where can I find these movies?  (Read 5324 times)
Big Dave
« on: July 27, 2001, 06:12:50 PM »

Where can I get hold of these movies? most of them seem to be quite rare and I was wondering if there was a internet site or shop chain that I may be able to order them from?
El Chupacabra
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2001, 12:08:17 AM »

There's always Ebay, Dave...  That's where I
found my copies of "Return To Frogtown" and
"Overdrawn at the Memory Bank" (are you
jealous, folks?)
Scott Davis
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2001, 12:30:11 AM »

Ha!

I got my copy of Hell comes to Frogtown off of tv!
Guitarwolf
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2001, 02:01:19 AM »

Hell comes to Frogtown is available on dvd from Anchor Bay.
Big Dave
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2001, 06:41:46 AM »

thanks guys, i'll look into it
Vermin Boy
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2001, 02:56:52 PM »

If you're willing to buy, I'd suggest scouting out the used section at your local mom & pop video stores. The first stuff they weed out are the obscure horror b-movies, which are what this site is built on.
mark
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2001, 12:32:09 AM »

two places that have been nearly my sole source of about 400 movies are skinnyguy.com and half.com (an ebay company)...both are used movie sources.

skinnyguy.com: extremely professional outfit with accurate conditions and fantastic pricing---tons of stuff for under 4.99. fast shipping. customer service rocks...they confirm purchases and let you know when they ship...usually right then...take credits cards of course and paypal...everything comes in sturdy boxes with bubble wrap...

half.com: it's ebay but without the auction...check out the 3.99 or less VHS and 7.99 or less DVDs...but like ebay, you're ordering from individual people so read the user ratings and shipping styles differ...UNLIKE ebay though, you buy through half.com---so no touching-bases e.mails or money orders etc. are required...which rocks...
Big Dave
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2001, 02:32:05 PM »

thanks - I tried skinnyguy and half, but both seem to be US-only services, in terms of product and delivery. Because I live in England, its hard to find PAL videos on these kind of sites. Can anyone help?
Vermin Boy
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2001, 03:59:12 PM »

You could always check the IMDb listings for any movies you're interested in; they tell whether the movies are in print in the US, England, or Germany.
Baz
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2001, 07:32:10 PM »

Try Black Star and DC-DVD. Both excellent, DC can take a couple of weeks to deliver the obscure stuff,Black Star is 2 days max. They have loads of horror and B-movies, very impressive for a mainstream company.
Raffles
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2001, 08:21:49 PM »

I haven't read the other responses but where do you live?  The slection in big cities is bound to be better.  I'm in Boston and there's nothing I can't find for you for only about $3 a night
big dave
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2001, 02:17:17 PM »

I live in London, and I found a kung fu shop that sold Crippled Masters but it shut down before I could order :-(.  I just need to find a shop or service that would know where to find a video not in mainstream circulation, and if possible I could order it as well. Thnx, dave
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where can I find these movies? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.