Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:04:30 AM
713344 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  David's recent viewings « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: David's recent viewings  (Read 869 times)
daveblackeye15
« on: November 05, 2003, 03:13:04 PM »

Wow In the last month and a half I've watched a lot more movies than I normal do, often it's one for every weekend. Here's what I've watched.

Mallrats: My first "New Jersey" movie (is the director's name Kevin Smith,I'm not postive. ) Saw it with my mom and brother, we all liked it. Fun movie.

Escape from New York and Zombie 4: (2nd times) Both good movies.

Kill Bill: Saw the 2nd time with bro and mom we all liked it, kicks ass. Need I say more?

Chasing Amy: Second (for me) "New Jersey" movie. I was a bit dissapointed because I was expecting it to be more like Mallrats, but after thinking about it, it was quite good. Brother and mom liked it also but not as much as 'Mallrats or Clercks (I missed out on Clerks because I had to study for a test.)

Toxic Avenger: (2nd time) Watched this by myself, a really gross and enjoyable movie (if you like Troma films that is)

Godzilla X Megagurius: I've had this movie for a long time (like about a year) it's imported you see and I forgot that foregin discs don't work on other countries DVD players. But this last weekend somebody lent my brother his International DVD Player. So, me my brother, and mom watched this movie. Mom made fun of it (I did also, I said out loud "Plot Point" a few times) but she fell a sleep before the monster battle (nuts) A good Godzilla movie I'd say.

*Spoilers*
Godzilla, Mother, King Ghidorah All Out Monster Battle: A littie disapointing a first but the movie has a lot going for it. First) Godzilla's new suit looks really bad @$$, not to mention he has blue fire again (though it's a littie TOO strong) Second) Baragon returns and looks good, so does Mothera and Ghidorah. third) For the first time in a long while a Godzilla movie that is Fantasy not Sci-Fi, (all the monsters are either a Guardian or a reincanation of dead people's soles.) Sadly Baragon could have gotten a large role ,Mothera could have gotten a LOT more Ghidorah got plenty of time. All in all a pretty orignal Godzilla movie, though some people may be disapointed. I recomened it. (P.S. It's kinda hard to root for King Ghidorah ya know?)

*Spoilers*
Commando: ALL RIGHT! I've been wanting to see this movie for a long time. Last week my mom joined a DVD club and she got to order like 8 DVDs, I got to choose one HEE HEE. Anyway my mom asked me and my brother if we wanted to watch something, my mom didn't care what we watched and my brother didn't care either so I said "COMMANDO!" Commando is a fun dumb action movie. What it lacks in character development it makes up for with insane action. Have you ever seen a person kill a whole army? Swartzenger does! In the final battle between our hero and the villian: the villian gets thrown against some electric cables and gets electricated but then he jumps back up and starts beating the hero around THAT TOUGH! (of course it's only a movie) Me, mom, and brother were laughing at Arnolds one liners and all the dumbness. My brother thought it was ok. My mom said she enjoyed watching it with me because she got to bad mouth it every minute. For me it was awesome. Note: When Arnold places bombs around building, when they go off, the buildings explode from the inside! even though Arnold planted the bombs outside LOL!

WHEW! this is one LONG post. Sorry about that.

-the first rule of fat club-
Steven Millan
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 03:23:49 AM »

You took your Mom to see "Kill Bill",and recommend the incredible "Godzilla:GMK",but yet don't like it too much?!
       Oh,well:at least you liked "Godzilla Vs. Megaguirus".
daveblackeye15
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2003, 11:27:00 AM »

Wait! I didn't say I didn't like Godzilla:GMK I like the movie just fine, but I just said I was a littie dissapointed about how so little screen time was given to Mothera and Baragon, that's all.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  David's recent viewings « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.