Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:25:47 PM
714381 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Looking for music video! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for music video!  (Read 894 times)
Sower
« on: November 06, 2003, 04:44:03 AM »

Its a music video that had some clowns singing, and they were in a radio station,  and there were zombies there and nonns with banjos..  Aliens too... anyone knows what video it is?
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 04:26:01 PM »

It's not so much a music video as part of a movie.  It's an excerpt from Full Moon's "Bad Channels."  The song is called Manic Depresso by a band called Psychofonic Sinfony (I may have spelled that wrong, but since it's a nonsense spelling it doesn't matter).  I actually went out and bought the soundtrack just for that song, because it kicks so much ass.  And the nun doesn't have a banjo, it's the guitar player doing a solo riding on a gurney.  The review for the movie is on this very site, and there's a clip of the song in the multimedia section.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Sower
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 02:33:33 AM »

omg! i love you man!  ive been looking for that video for 2 years! :D
but i saw some screens from it and it was true, but i cant find that cut :s
but anyway..

,.-*~Thanks alot!!!~~*-.,
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 04:07:20 AM »

Thanks, I love me too ;)  The movie is in most rental stores, although you probably won't find it on a lot of retail store shelves.  If you have a good record store near you and want the song without the video, just check their soundtrack section, and if it's not there, check in the Blue Oyster Cult section since BOC did most of the incidental music for the movie.  In the record store I work for we have it under BOC.  Then there's always eBay.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Looking for music video! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.