Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:36:20 AM
713399 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our Screen names « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Our Screen names  (Read 18144 times)
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2003, 08:41:25 PM »

Well, when I first started coming to this messageboard I was having trouble thinking up an alias to go by. I didn't want to use one of my nicknames since most are stupid. So I went with my given name. Lee. For some reason people think that Lee is short for Leroy or Levi or something like that.

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2003, 09:16:19 AM »

whoa you're a guy! I thought this site was crawling with ladies!!
Perk
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2003, 04:05:03 PM »

Mine is a shortening of my last name.  My friends started calling me Perk because there were at least five Jason's all hanging around and calling Jason and having five people respond was getting boring fast.  So I became Perk from Perkins.  Also it is a privelige to know me (a perk if you will)

Well that was fun...in a f****in' sick, terrible, not at all fun kinda way.
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2003, 04:34:43 PM »

LOL!!! I tend to have a similar problem. I'll be telling a story to someone and have to specify which David I'm talking about.

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
Jamtoy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2003, 11:40:28 PM »

JAM are my initials, and I love to collect toys.  

Therefore jamtoy.

Seven years on MacGyver and you cannot figure this out? We got belt buckles, shoe laces, and a piece of gum. Build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.  You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick, and now you are now 'Mr. MacUseless'.
Bargle5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2003, 12:15:43 AM »

Comes from the phrase 'argle bargle'. I just liked the sound of it. Thought it had a sort of Don Martin sound to it. The 5 has no significance. I didn't bother checking around when I first got on the 'net  in '99 and later discovered there were already  some other people using it but, I've stuck with it anyway.

Post Edited (11-15-03 23:16)

Frogs with their endless croaking, croaking, croaking in the night.
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2003, 10:32:16 AM »

My full name is Conrad Robert Soanes Connolly, a bit a pain to type in all the time.  Conrad is shorter.  And it doesn't tip off the watchdogs about what I'm up to during the day.

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
Dropo
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2003, 09:01:26 PM »

Mine is from one of the best bad movies of all time... "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians"!
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2003, 12:59:15 PM »

I simply use the screen name "Velvet Brotha" because it is an inside joke between my girlfiend and I, that dates back to when we first met. Then again, I'm the same fool that posted my entire name all over this forum. : )

Hmmmmm... ASHTHECAT? I picture someone that likes to set  kittens on fire...

By the way, for anyone that cares.... "Velvet Brotha" was simply a rip-off from "Undercover Brotha." Has anybody seen it? I thought it  was pretty funny...
Taylor
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2004, 07:34:16 PM »

hey my name is taylor and i need help on finding a new screen name...i am a cheerleader...rebel...redneck...and i like stars,moons,horses,and the color purple...  if u can think of some screen names for me that would b great....thanks a lot .....xoxo --me
cc
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2004, 05:18:08 PM »

i need a new sn plz help me thax-=NiGHTS=- wrote:

> Third. Best. Saturn. Game. Ever.
wut???????
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2004, 05:41:16 PM »

Nights was a fantastic game for the Sega Saturn.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Ed
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2004, 10:59:02 PM »

My older sister used to call me onionhead.  It also was in the Prince vehicle "Purple Rain"
also is a short story, I think.
-Ed
P.S.  I go by Ed, cos thats my name.
Acidburn
Bad Movie Lover

When I was your age, television was called Books!

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2004, 11:16:39 AM »

AcidBurn comes from my love of the movie "Hackers" , I know it was a chicks handle but I did not like Crash Override or Zero Cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flowers are still standing...
Monster Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

Monsterfan, I think it sais it all!!  I love monsters, horror, gore, psychos, killers, thrillers, spillers of blood, demons & devils & dawgs, oh my.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our Screen names « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.