Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:42:20 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our Screen names « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Our Screen names  (Read 18130 times)
Prophet Tenebrae
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2004, 03:57:39 PM »

Because it's a cool name.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2004, 04:45:56 PM »

Wow!
Another one of my threads resurrected from the dead.
Why is it only my threads that this happens to?
Susan
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2004, 05:06:50 PM »

wow, 9 months later and i still don't have a cool screen name.

raj

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2004, 05:55:16 PM »

Did you disturb an ancient Indian burial ground?
Kory
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

That's okay, I use my first name too.
Flangepart

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2004, 03:32:38 PM »

Mine is a character name i made up, when writeing letters to the Gary Burbank radio show. I used the name Meatloaf Mike, but some one took that when i got my E-mail account!
I'm still lookin' for the varmint....
So, i took another name from the  "Columbus State Home for the Reality impared", and Hyronimous Flangepart was born! Well, cloned from the DNA of various alien species, actualy....but you get the point.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2004, 05:04:15 PM »

49 and a Star Trek fan since  age 11......................

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
odinn7

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2004, 06:30:04 PM »

Always been interested in Norse mythology with Odinn and Loki being my favorite gods out of the bunch.  I was working at a sh*thole factory until I could find something else when I first moved here 7 years ago.  I got an all white Siberian Husky and named him Odinn and I was telling a guy that I worked with about the dog. When I told him the name, he said it sounded like some kind of virus or something along those lines. So he started coming up with designations for this imaginary virus and the 7 fit with it fairly well. For some reason I liked the sound of it and I've been using it since then for almost all net activity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
nobody
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2004, 06:54:04 PM »

I came to this board to ask a single question. I didn't plan on staying, so that's why I'm "nobody." I guess in retrospect I should've picked a better name. :)
Drezzy Mac
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2004, 08:21:03 PM »

I also post as Drezzy sometimes, but I lost the password for that account.

DREZZY:
My nickname in 8th grade, from my friend Twiggz (Jason), was Drezzy. This is because my name is Andrew, with my nicknames being Andy or Drew, and I was feeling pretty dizzy that day, so I was like "dude, call me Drew, okay? I'm feeling way too drezzy today." Just sorta stuck. Now the only people that call me Drezzy are people I know online, and my friend Gina.

DREZZY MAC:
In a few e-feds I've been in, my character was Drezzy MacLeod (as I am actually rather proud of my Scottish heritage, being of the Macci Clan, but MacLeod is the most popular Scottish name), so Drezzy Mac works.
Minh
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2004, 01:13:11 AM »

Hi How can I change my screen name and made it better my keep saying that reconnect buddy list !!!

We're sorry an error has
David
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2004, 11:26:46 AM »

I need a new screen name

jessica belue
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2004, 02:10:50 PM »

hey daniel crick

wuz up n.m.h.j.c.   well i just wanted 2 say hey and yes i am in alabama its k but i miss u and ur brother k g2g

love your girl jessica
SaintMort
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2004, 05:36:08 PM »

Saint Mort is my performance name when I do my acoustic punk shows (www.myspace.com/saintmort) if ur interested.

The story behind it is basically my teacher thought my name (matt) said Mort because my handwriting is very very sloppy. So I was performing under the name mort and then my friend told me the word saint in it's purest form is "to stand out amongst others" which I totally do so I was Saint Mort, later on I found out it's french for Saint of the Dead much made me like it even more.
lester1/2jr
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2004, 07:57:30 PM »

Mine's from Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Radio Show.  They asked him what his name was he said he had 3:
Lester Greene
Lester jr

but he's a dwarf so they called him Lester1/2jr
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our Screen names « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.