Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:05:32 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our Screen names « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Our Screen names  (Read 18134 times)
Zilla
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2004, 12:39:18 PM »

Hey I seem to have come into this a bit late huh, but anyway here's the story.  My real name is Hazel, the only nick name I got in school was hazel nut or nutcase, oohhh the hilarity. I don't like being compared to a chocolate bar so they were out.  The obvious screen name is witch hazel, which is true but it sound a bit gothy to me. I chose Zilla cause it is like ma name ( hazel zilla get it) and i lika the movies ie Godzilla.  Plus no one knows if i am a boy or a girl on the net, I see if people can guess by the way i "talk".
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2004, 01:45:41 AM »

ASH is back eh???

Mr. Henry...someone thought this was an homage to a band of the same name...it is NOT.

Mr. Henry was the character played by JAMES CAAN in WES ANDERSON's flick BOTTLE ROCKET...MR. HENRY ran a criminal crew under the guise of a landscaping company called the LAWN WRANGLERS...OWEN WILSON idealized MR. HENRY...MR. HENRY later robbed OWEN WILSON's house...

long live MR. HENRY

- mr. henry
www.310am.com

"When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot"
- S N double-o P, D O double-G

"why do you want to shoot squirrels?"
"because they're gay"
-cabin fever

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

Ozzymandias
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2004, 02:23:59 AM »

As several have pointed out, Percy Shelley wrote a poem called "Ozymandias." Combine it with the best lead singer Black Sabbath ever had and there you are.
reagan
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2004, 06:54:49 AM »

Mine is from The Exorcist - book, not movie. I use Cleary, whereas in the movie her surname is McNeill.
Master Blaster
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2004, 11:24:31 AM »

Crap I didnt even put any thought into mine. I had been looking at a Mad Max site and just went "Master Blaster" that'll work. Maybe I picked the name because after Blaster dies the Beyond Thunderdome really starts to suck. I like to pretend after Max is sentenced to "Gulag" he dies with his dignity, rather than being saved by a monkey and spending the rest of his time frolicking around with a bunch of loinclothed youths. Buncha little movie ruining bastards. Where's Wez and the gang when you need them?
Rob Phillips
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2004, 02:59:26 PM »

I happened to notice "Rob Phillips" on my birth certificate and decided to run with it . . .

Actually it's the non conformist in me . . . few other use their own name on the web . . .so I do.

Rob
Menard
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2004, 03:24:45 AM »

Well I have only been on the board for about two days now, but my screen name should be obvious to anybody who has seen the movie 'Zombie' (Dr. Menard). Several years ago, when I started logging onto sites I used the name because I had recently watched the movie and it was easy to remember; unlike my actual name, Bob, which is so difficult to remember (:

Allie
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2005, 07:48:12 PM »

i like softball, tennis, and soccer. I love animals. I am really pretty. I love boys. I love food.
Menard
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2005, 08:27:52 PM »

Hi...have you met daveblackeye15? If you see his post, say hi to him.

Kimbrazilian123
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2005, 07:06:45 PM »

My screen name? Well, I keep thinking my screen name is to boring, annoying, and......yea mostly boring!And I'm too Lazy to change it, espeacially when I have'nt
thought of the perfect and UNBORING screen name yet. Kimbrazilian123, what the hell was I thinking when I came up with such a dull Screen name. Please, did'nt I have better ideas in my head than Kimbrazilian.I am brazilian and I am named Kim but I did'nt Need to put as my screen name where everybody could see, right?
Now let me get to the point here, don't make the same mistake as I ok?Pick a perfect and unboring screen name.

Thanks for reading, your unknown freind, Kim.
                   One more thing, I would love for you to IM me.My screen name is
                   Kimbrazilian, unless I change it when I'm not that lazy, and my
                    e-mail is Kimbrazilian123@aol.com ok?

D Munger
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2005, 08:28:32 PM »

I decided to register for some reason, and I never got a password, which it asks for now when I try to sign my posts "Dave Munger". So now I'm D.

http://davemunger.blogspot.com
Jack Corbett
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2005, 01:48:38 AM »

Heh heh heh heh heh...

I don't have a screen name. My name really is Jack Corbett

But I do have an Alter-Ego called Sendich...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our Screen names « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.