Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:28:29 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Music « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: OT: Music  (Read 9298 times)
BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005, 11:29:44 PM »

Yeah Chopper I know what you mean. What p**ses me off people miss the point of punk like you stated. As I stated I listen to alot of Bikini Kill. First thing is I catch alot of flack because their "girls". Guess girls can't rock. Some of their songs Like "Rebel Girl" I get laughed at cause its a "chick" song. Missing the entire point. I had to defend alot of times that their alot of good punk/hardcore girl bands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can’t give it, you can't buy it, and you just don't get it!-Aeon Flux

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Master Blaster
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2005, 12:10:46 PM »

No argument there. It's undisputed that without Kraftwerk we wouldnt have alot of the music we have today. Tanzmusic is one of my favs of the early tracks.
Mr Hockstatter
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2005, 03:03:35 PM »

I had Monsters Of Rock in the car for a few days ('80s hair metal).  Today I stuck in Dokken's greatest hits.  I've been listenting to a lot of amateur musicians on the web at the guitar players' site I go to.  Some good, some make you cringe.  Also listening to the CD for Troy Stetina's Metal Lead Guitar Vol. 2.  That's some awesome guitar playing.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2005, 06:14:57 PM »

lol! oh my god Rich i can't believe people have given you s**t for being into woman-influenced punk. i thought it was PC to dig that stuff in this age. well i guess it all depends on who you talk to. you should check out the english punk band Crass, they had a lot of great female artists in them who did a lot of poetry, artwork, music, and lyrics for the band.  i've always had a deep respect for women punkers.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2005, 06:19:15 PM »

is this something you made personally Saintmort? if so i would love to get a copy. yeah that's hilarious, there's a ton of glam-core bands. but that's fine, real hardcore will always kill that BS. hardcore is not about having nice hair, or wearing cool fashionable clothes, or b***hing about your girlfriend. if people want to listen to hardcore that are real they should check out bands like: blood for blood, champion, death before dishonor, sick of it all, Fugazi...
saintmort
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2005, 06:51:14 PM »

it was the typical nerd move

Can't write a paper but I can video edit

So I made a deal with my music professor that I could make a documentary instead of a 10 page paper

If you want a copy I can send it to you but it's gonna be crappy quality and you'd be better off watching it on your computer as opposed to DVD
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2005, 09:54:10 PM »

I just added the new System Of A Down album Mesmerize to my collection today.  Friggin awesome album.  SOAD is rocking it like they used to - strange and hard.

It'll be in stores on the 17th.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Zapranoth
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2005, 10:01:48 PM »

I've been listening to Big Head Todd and the Monsters, "Live at the Fillmore."

The song 'Dirty Juice' in particular is worth the time.  Check it out if you haven't heard it.
ky
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2005, 10:25:56 PM »

s.o.a.d
peter johnson
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2005, 09:31:38 PM »

As usual, on matters musical, Vermin beats me to the punch --
I'm used to it by now . . . really . . .
I second The Billy Nayer Show -- play here live a lot --
Beefheart
Kevin Coyne
Lots of local bands that should be national:
Slim Cessna's Auto Club
Munly
Mr. Pac-man
Zappa
Tom Waits
Polygraph Lounge . . .  Hey!  Vermin!!  You should send Polygraph Lounge some Demons of Stupidity CDs!!!  You were made for each other --
peter johnson/denny crane
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Music « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.