Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:31:50 AM
713392 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Looking for local talent!!!! HELP! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Looking for local talent!!!! HELP!  (Read 5302 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2004, 03:36:37 PM »

Peter,

Not a problem.

Seems he started a thread about a very well known director being a homosexual.  It then turned into a post of gay bashing....well for the most part.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2004, 03:53:55 PM »

He wrote the "George Lucas is Gay" thread.
It went on for like over 100 posts and Andrew finally closed it and banned him.
Feel free to do a search for it.
I'm sure it's still on here.

And yes, he actually did show up again several weeks after his banning and he wrote a hateful & mean thread all p**sed off that he got banned.
That post was deleted and I also assume that I.P. address was dropped into the deny pool.
I just figured that he went to a different computer to write it..

Post Edited (09-04-04 15:57)
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »

Wow, I can't believe that VB was banned for such a silly and ridiculous reason. We are alll entitled to an opinion... or are we?
peter johnson
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2004, 05:43:10 PM »

Thanks for the update --
I do wonder that more people in the industry don't (openly) frequent this site/board, as here be the real lovers of the genre!
Oh, well . . .
peter johnson/denny crane
JohnL

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2004, 06:59:34 PM »

>Wow, I can't believe that VB was banned for such a silly and ridiculous reason.
>We are alll entitled to an opinion... or are we?

It wasn't just an opinion, he also got fairly abusive.
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2004, 09:03:49 AM »

Abusive? I read his posts and he was meerely stating his opinion before you all pounced on the poor guy for having a different view.

Seems to me that he did not get abusive till he was insulted by half of the board.

To be fair though, I don't think politically incorrect topics should be discussed on this board. "It hurts the feelings of those with little or no intelligence." ; ^)
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2004, 03:13:12 PM »

Sugar Nads, you sound like you're either a personal friend of VB or him in disguise using a different name.

Post Edited (09-12-04 03:46)
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2004, 10:00:54 PM »

No... I just can't stand people ganging up on one person. Yeah, the guy seemed a little abusive but there was no need for an all out witch hunt. My 2 cents...
jack lee mason
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2005, 03:18:37 PM »

hey this is jack lee  mason  i have been  trying  to get into  acting  and  modeling  so  this  is  right  up  my  alley  i  have  been  told  i  have  talents  in  acting  and   modeling  just  waiting  for my  big  break  if  want  to  know  more  call  me  at   253-272-5266  or  253-798-5457  ask  for  jack   lee  mason
Eirik
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2005, 04:48:43 PM »

Sorry Jack, but Velvet Brotha was banned from the site last year when he wouldn't drop an argument that Andrew stepped in to put a stop to.  Check the date on his original post.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think he was ever really making a movie.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Looking for local talent!!!! HELP! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.