Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:34:08 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I hate nudity! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: I hate nudity!  (Read 9509 times)
cheeky-monkey
« on: November 26, 2003, 01:04:46 PM »

Dumb perverts that have no life like nudity, but I don't understand why.
This is especially true with boys. I guess they just don't ever grow up.
Intelligent people have no need for the stuff.
I guess things never change....sigh.....
I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I want explenations as to why you consider the human body the "goods".
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 02:29:06 PM »

My feeling is that considering nudity in-and-of itself to be "perverted" is a really narrow-minded view.  Thinking that having "no need for the stuff" automatically means that you are intelligent is extremely twisted logic.

I don't think that tolerating nudity means that you think of the human body as "the goods."

The bottom line is, people are occasionally naked.  Sometimes, they are naked at home.  Sometimes, they are naked in movies.

Freedom of choice allows you to watch it or ignore it.  Freedom of choice also allows you to drool over it in a perverted way or just watch it in the context of the movie without blushing.

As for never growing up, only someone with an adolescent mentality would think that only "dumb perverts that have no life like nudity."  By the way, the correct grammar is "dumb perverts WHO have no life."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Susan
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 02:58:28 PM »

how can one hate nudity when we are all nude? lol
To imagine, some of the greatest artists in history have celebrated the body in it's natural form. Sexuality isn't bad, and nudity doesn't always = sexuality.

JohnL

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2003, 08:28:53 PM »

>Dumb perverts that have no life like nudity, but I don't understand why.

Then lock your TV on the Disney channel.

>how can one hate nudity when we are all nude? lol

Look who's asking...
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 04:28:05 AM »

1.  It's better than livestock.
2.  It's a good thing some of us like nudity, or the race would be extinct.  Hm...now that I think about it, that's a pretty poor argument.
3.  So you have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever and anyone who enjoys a healthy sex life and an interest in physicality is a moron?
4.  All that other stuff that Susan and Burgo said.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2003, 08:57:07 AM »

The movie THE MISSING has a nude scene were the old Mexican man if found laying naked face down with 3 arrows in his back. Rather shocking, but it helps define what it is that this family is up against.

When watching with a family member I find nudity not to be offensive, but a steamy scene can create some discomfort. As Susan said we are all nude. Can't be anything wrong with that. Quite natural in my opinion.

As for the steamy scenes in film. They are generally short and bearable as long as they are not explicit. They have there place and time. You must get a good review as to not let younger ones get stuck watching it. That's why they have ratings systems. Depends on what your looking for in a film I suppose.

JohnL

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2003, 09:30:10 PM »

>You must get a good review as to not let younger ones get stuck watching it.

Check out Screen It .
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2003, 01:36:34 AM »

I love nudity. Titties, titties, titties!

But seriously now, why the hate on nudity? I'm guessing you were raised in a very strict religious household, because the only people I've ever encountered that find nudity in films, regardless of how tasteful it can be, atrocious and unnecessary are the ones that were raised in strict, religious households by strict, religious parents.

This might be the alcohol talking, although I haven't had a drop of it in over three months, but hey...why can't we be friends?

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
TheGreatWasabi
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2003, 01:49:30 AM »

Nudity is great!  Just not in bad B-Movies!  Hell ,what guy doesn't want to curl up with a copy of Hustler and a brew?  If you don't like nudity, go join a anti-nudist colony or something. ^_^

ElectroSunDog
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2003, 10:00:03 AM »

Directors are well-learned about human psychology and know that female nudity can be used as a visual stimulus, especially among a predominantly male audience. They know that no matter how bad and wretched the film is, you'll be talking about such-and-such's boobs and ass for weeks afterward, and HAVE to see it again. Like a puppet on a string, the hapless, testosterone-soaked male mind is easily manipulated by the siren song of flesh.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2003, 02:55:46 PM »

>Dumb perverts that have no life like nudity, but I don't understand why.

Uh... because we love women and women look better naked.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 03:00:04 PM »

Hooray for naked chicks and their sweet, delicious boobies!!!  Yaaaaay!!!!
Cricket21a
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2003, 04:10:59 PM »

Smiles, The female body is more interesting to look at.  I know I prefer to look at picture of females than of males.  Once you've seen one guy you've pretty much seen it all.

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
Stephen Hawking
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2003, 02:58:28 PM »

Please don't hate me, I'm nude right now.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
DARKWOLF
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2003, 05:53:32 PM »

I understand what you mean Cheeky-Monkey I don't hate nudity just get bored and tired of it. After seeing naked and not naked women on tv and movies for three decades  I get tired of it like sometimes when I renting a movie, go to a movie or watching cable it's like oh wow here comes or here is a naked woman or women on again and again. It don't make me very excited like when I was growing up ( late 70's and 80's) too much anymore maybe I'm getting older and more mature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I hate nudity! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.