Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:51:59 AM
714148 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most painful thing that's happened to you (Phyisicly) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Most painful thing that's happened to you (Phyisicly)  (Read 7808 times)
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2003, 07:59:28 AM »

When I was 8 or 9 I broke a crystal door with my knee. It hurt, and I still have a couple of scars from the stiches. More than pain, the most scary thing was all that blood.

And last week I accidentally hit a wooden door with my wrist. I didn't break it, and the pain quicly faded, but for a cuople of minutes it was sooooo intense! I couldn't even think. Now I have a bump on my wrist and a great part of it has that yellowish color.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Eirik
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2003, 08:49:15 AM »

"When I was 8 or 9 I broke a crystal door with my knee. It hurt, and I still have a couple of scars from the stiches. More than pain, the most scary thing was all that blood."

Man, if I had broken a crystal door when I was 8 or 9, the real pain would have come as soon as my dad found out!

:)
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2003, 03:13:02 PM »

Ok, you  asked for it... I'd have to say that the most painful thing that was done to me physically  was having my uh-errr Johnson broken. Now, before you go on calling me a perve, let me explain. A few years back I was being "intimate" with my girlfriend at the time and during the "process", she got too excited and went too high. When she came back down, my manhood was folded under her massive posterior. I'm sure every guy out there can imagine how painful that was. : O

Oh yeah, it's not broken anymore but thank God it works the same.
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2003, 12:23:48 AM »

um ow.ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. But speaking of accidents happening during the act of whoope, I had a interesting experince were me and my girl friend kinda fell off the bed.I ended up face first in the litter box and she ended up with a huge bump on top of her head.I don't really want to give to many details but you could use your imagination on how that exactly happened.

Smells like popcorn and shame
JohnL

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2003, 12:34:01 AM »

I recall another jump I made, from halfway up the attic stairs. Unfortunately, the top of the door casing at the foot of the stairs was quite a bit lower than I expected and I slammed my forehead into it full force.

My grandfather had the most injuries of anyone that I knew. He was missing the tip of his left index finger from an accident when he was younger. The tendons in the back of his right hand were tied together because when he was younger and working in a paper mill, the other guy yanked the paper under the cutter and his hand went under it. In the mid 80's he decided to mow the lawn the day after a hurricane while the grass was still wet. The lawn mower got clogged up so he reached in to clear the cute without shutting it off. We came home to find him sitting on the back steps with his hand wrapped in a bloody cloth. Just barely missed losing the tip of that finger also. While using his shredder to grind up limbs for the neighbors a chip hit him in the eye and while stumbling home across his garden, he tripped, fell and gashed his cheek on a tomato stake. While using a chainsaw to clear out some overgrown brush, he hit a piece of wire fence, the saw jumped and hit him in the wrist. While cutting up some vegetables he slipped with the knife and sliced the webbing between his thumb and index finger all the way down. One morning he woke up to find the pillow and bed covered in blood, coming from his nose. My grandmother drove him to the hospital with him holding a bowl under his nose. They packed his nose with like 8 feet of gauze, they started coming home and it started hemoraging again, so she took him back. Turns out he had a bone that never healed properly and was cutting into the nasal cavity.
Neville

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2003, 04:38:44 AM »

Eirik wrote: "Man, if I had broken a crystal door when I was 8 or 9, the real pain would have come as soon as my dad found out!"

Oh, it was at school, so I got away with it. And well, I learned the lesson by myself.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Eirik
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2003, 10:21:33 AM »

You had crystal doors at your school??  What, did you go to the Harry Potter school or something?
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2003, 02:36:27 PM »

Holy s**t!

That must have sucked... You two outta be more careful next time, Wykednick.
Neville

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2003, 05:56:43 AM »

Eirik wrote: "What, did you go to the Harry Potter school or something?"

Nah, it was a nun school. The door was not completely crystal, it was made of iron, but it had these two thick glass panels, one at chest level and the other one at knee level. I ran through a corner and though the dammed door was open. Guess what, it wasn't. Crash! crystal and blood all over the place.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most painful thing that's happened to you (Phyisicly) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.