Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:19:50 AM
714256 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Looking for title of TALES FROM THE CRYPT episode!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for title of TALES FROM THE CRYPT episode!!!!!!!!  (Read 2901 times)
KjDog n Suds
« on: August 06, 2001, 11:14:27 AM »

Hi, I think I remember watching a TALES FROM THE CRYPT episode back in 1994-1995 when they aired some on FOX late night. It might not be TFTC though, anyways here is what I remember:
The first scene a bunch of boys in their underwear are scrubbing the floors with toothbrushes, maybe a fraternity and this mean guy who's making them do it, his girlfriend (?) walks in, she sort of flirts with one of the underwear boys. Later on in the episode, they go to a supposedly haunted house and some boys go in to explore. We hear chainsaw noises and the boys scream, I can't remember much more except the girlfriend is there with them and there actually IS a guy haunting the place with a chainsaw. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

-KjDog n Suds
superchan
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2001, 03:45:40 PM »

dont remember the name  but the girls turn out to be vampires and kill all of them at the end
KjDog n Suds
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2001, 10:54:59 PM »

Ummm IDK, I thought it was just a guy with a chainsaw.
Ringneck
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2001, 11:12:17 PM »

D n' S

You have two episodes confused I believe.  The chainsaw house one was Morton Downey jr. (not Robert Downey, Morton was like Jerry Springer) lampooning his tabloid type show by spending the night in a houe where an old women killed dozens of eldery male borders.  Of course he gets it in the end by a chain saw weilding old woman ghost.  

The second was an episode where guys were supposed to go to an old hose to spend the night as part of a fraternity stunt.  I cant remember the rest but I think it involved the pledges having to light a candle in the attic window to prove they were there.  There were two frat members playing corpses at the top of the stairs however.  I think it turns out they were already dead, and the sorority they were going to party with after the stunt turned out to be vampires.   Not a great episode.  

BradLaGrange
John
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2001, 12:35:58 AM »

It's one of my favorite Tales From The Crypt episodes too. The episode is called "House Of Horrors" and it stars the lovely Meredith Salenger as the head vamp.
Chris
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2001, 09:08:15 PM »

That episode stink when I was watching it I wish it had a better ending like the boys come back form the dead as vampires and kill all the girls vampires but that never happed.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Looking for title of TALES FROM THE CRYPT episode!!!!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.