Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:22:21 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Star Wars Episode 2... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Star Wars Episode 2...  (Read 6108 times)
Sakerson
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2001, 11:40:00 PM »

Star Wars Episode II:  Attack of the Killer Clones
Star Wars Episode II:  The Day the Clone Stood Still
Star Wars Episode II:  Clone 9 from Outer Space
Star Wars Episode II:  The Wrath of Klone
Star Wars Episode II:  Ex-Clone-abur
Star Wars Episode II:  I Spit on Your Clone!
Star Wars Episode II:  Clonan the Barbarian
Star Wars Episode II:  Clonespotting (with Ewan McGregor! Choose a Light Sabre, choose the Force, choose a Wookie, root for a pod racer that never f_cking wins....)
Star Wars Episode II:  Insane Clone Possee

So I suppose Episode 3 will be A New Threat....
Hairzilla
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2001, 12:17:24 AM »

I think that, based on the direction taken with 'MENACE, the most appropriate title for the next SW flick would have to be....

Star Wars Episode Two: THE CONTINUITY BREAKDOWN CONTINUES

Btw, Chad', 'zilla minds must think alike. [Whether that's ultimately good or bad is another matter, hahaha!] On a list of potential names that I came up with [but didn't get around to posting] was "Killer Klones From Outer Space"! Power brother!

"Sir, the odds of making another, worthwhile sequel featuring Jar Jar are approximately 3,720 to 1!"
Nathan
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2001, 10:15:04 AM »

I'd just like to note that fans here and around the internet are complaining that the Episode 2 title smacks too much of pulp novels and Saturday morning serials.

Perhaps these are people who forget that Star Wars was a movie about a space princess being rescued by a space farmboy with a laser sword, aided by a space mystic and a roguish space smuggler with an apeman copilot.

Am I missing something here?

Nathan
(Better "Attack of the Clones" than more trade wars and other "exciting" economic brouhaha...)
Flangepart
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2001, 10:56:04 AM »

Hey, From the X-files of Police squad sound good too! Frank-Drebbin-in-spaaaace!. "Frank, this is your new partner, Jar-Jar- binks." Spaceballs was a good start...this would be better!
Flangepart
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2001, 10:59:42 AM »

Ah....well, there is that.......
Mr.Smashy
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2001, 11:55:21 AM »

Its a classic version of Starwars. Some one in Turkey said, let's redo the entire series but with our own actors and terrible special effects. A friend of mine has a copy I am going to try and get a hold of. Maybe then I will send it to Andrew for review.
PoorLogic
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2001, 12:13:36 AM »

I have a copy of Turkish Star Wars, trust me, it's not that great - The first 5 mins were interesting, but it's hard to watch much more than that...email mattatdepaul@yahoo if your interested.
Squishy
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2001, 04:25:11 AM »

I like From the X-files of Police Squad ! too.

One last one for me, my favorite movie-title gag, completely forgot about it:

Star Wars Episode II: They Call Me MISTER Binks!!
Mofo Rising
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2001, 01:21:44 PM »

I don't know, the series doesn't historically have very creative titles in the first place.  It's called STAR WARS, how much more generic can you get?  How about THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and RETURN OF THE JEDI?  Reminds me of old books where they detail all the action in the chapter titles.  "Chapter XVII, in which Luke finds that Leia is his sister and that kiss back in chapter IV was sort of disgusting."

THE PHANTOM MENACE may be the most imaginative title, if only for the fact that it has pretty much nothing to do with the movie.
Aaron
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2001, 02:35:13 AM »

Chances are I'm going to burn for this (hell that is), but I like the title. I mean, Star Wars has always been an overblown b-movie, and along with the other titles, it's fits quite nicely.

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Hahahahaha, you'll still see it twice!!!!)
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Star Wars Episode 2... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.