Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:14:12 AM
714229 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Cabin Boy « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cabin Boy  (Read 2971 times)
Raffles
« on: August 06, 2001, 08:26:26 PM »

I guess there would need to be an entire site about this one.  Many people are really into Chris Elliot, particularly the "get a life" program (SPEWEY!!).  I saw Cabin Boy in the theatre and I just wish all of you could have been there with me.  Kool Keith has a song about it (track 69) hidden deep in his doctor octogon lp.  f**king Charky rules.  I 'm not sure if it's available, haven't seen it around.  I like stuff like this and "Showgirls" too.
Squishy
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2001, 10:34:49 PM »

...there could be something this beautiful on TV.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/290.html

I was a little curious about what Raffles meant by "the 'get a life' program" (I thought it was a twelve-step or something, not a TV program) and "SPEWEY!!," so I did a search on "spewey."

Now, I pretty much appreciate any comic who puts a modicum of effort into his act, be they cerebral or vomit-based, but I guess I just favor the physical stuff and there ain't nothin' like a good gross-out--although I had to actually cover my eyes throughout the latest South Park episode, Proper Condom Use. All that said, I want to see Get A Life. Badly.

Poor Chris Elliot--like David Spade, David Stern, Chris Farley, Mike Myers before Austin Powers, and so many others--is a talented, funny guy, but gets into one terrible "project" after another that is so poorly developed it appears to have been written over a weekend. If he's lucky, he'll hook into something good AND popular--and if he's smart, he'll stick with it. Oh, hi, Shelley Long--we were just talking about NOT you.
peter johnson
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2001, 10:59:28 PM »

Wanna buy a monkey?
I never missed this show when it was on.  Check out old Bob 'n Ray recordings if you want to see where Chris Elliot (Son of Ray) gets his off-kilter sense of humour.
SPEWEY  =  Special Person Entering our World . . . Egg Yolk . . .
Raffles
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2001, 06:28:30 PM »

Blockbuster carries old episodes of get a life including spewey, Zoo animals on wheels, and other tributes.
peter johnson
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2001, 09:49:42 PM »

Zoo animals on wheels!!  Zoo Animals on wheels!!
"I'm a Gnu . . . I'm a gnu . . . how 'bout you?"
Makes a man want to have a tool-belt fight now, don't it?
Scott
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2001, 08:24:34 PM »

Chris Eliiot is to funny, especially in Cabin Boy and on the David Letterman
Show. I have also seen Bob and Ray on Letterman in the 80\'s, i believe.

The man under the stairs................... Phew........................
Chris
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 11:56:58 AM »

Another show FOX was happy to canceled but my favorite one is the one when Chris married the hot sexxy  Ms. Deborah(Doing a striptease at the window in the movie Body Double and lookin hot and sweaty in the movie Nemesis)Shelton. I also liked that woman bending over in the begining of the show you guys got to love that part and she was hot too. I think Cabin Boy was really funny too (frozen fish sticks ).
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Cabin Boy « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.