Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:00:58 PM
714236 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  JERRY SPRINGER: Does anybody ever tired of this show? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: JERRY SPRINGER: Does anybody ever tired of this show?  (Read 3571 times)
Chris K.
« on: August 09, 2001, 12:17:22 PM »

One day I was "channel surfing" to see what was on TV and I came across THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW. Now I have seen this show before and of course it is not new to me. But the show is still about the same God damn thing. It's either about men cheating on their wives, husbands are homo's, gay's becoming straight, etc. And it is all boring. And the biggest thing is that how can anybody watch this show and think of it as "real". It's not! It is so staged that I could gather together my neighbours and we could act the show out ourselves and discover that our acting is way better than that of THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW.

As for Mr. Springer himself, he's an okay guy but I think it is time for him to shut down his once profitable show and move on to other things. But I will agree with him on one thing. When crazed parents and censorship networks got on his back about the content of the show, he more or less said that "if you don't like it, don't watch it". And I go by that quota as well. I don't like his show, so I don't watch it.

Any questions or comments about this? Please express your deepest opinions about Jerry Springer, his show, and reality TV itself as a whole.
Steve.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 01:26:04 PM »

He's a twat. His show is crap. The whole concept is stupendously dumb.
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2001, 06:24:50 PM »

And, of corse, thats why it sells.I'm with you, Chris K., i'd rather...oh...tap dance through minefields....hire a Klingon Proctologist....Hire a Gay Klingon Proctologist!....hire a Gay Klingon Proctologist who's a product tester for Black & Decker !....now theres something to produce pucker power! all this, rather then watch Jerry Springer. What would you do if the choice were that, of watching J. Springer?
Raffles
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2001, 06:39:56 PM »

Sally rahpeal is worse.  At the video store I go to, he (and therefore I) watch springer everyday.  My favorite was the reflexophile (gets off on barfing on people which he did ) and the girl who tried to marry her father.
Chadzilla
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2001, 06:45:00 PM »

Jerry Springer is the Professional Wrestling of the Talk Show circuit.  My wife got steamed at me when I pointed out that they used the same actors to play different couples in two different episodes.  It ruined it for her, she liked to pretend it was real.  I can take it in small doses (used to watch every one I could catch though), kind of like The 700 Club.
Zone Trooper
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2001, 12:59:11 AM »

If there were no fat chicks or potatoe chips, that Springer cock would be on welfare with 10 kids bangin his mom...
Flangepart
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2001, 11:59:12 AM »

Okey...hate to be stuck with this job, but,gotta ask....WHO is banging Whome, here? Just a question of,uh...basic english....
Steve.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2001, 01:20:02 PM »

I noticed it immediately of course, Mr. Flange. I thought it best to be diplomatic and let you have the honour, seeing as you're dealing with a fellow citizen. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. I'd rather let a black mamba crawl up my trouser leg than watch JS. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration.
N. E. Moses
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2001, 04:36:57 PM »

I still watch Jerry Springer once in awhile, and, granted it's getting mundane. But that's now.  But, back then, JS actually topped Oprah (must...hold...back...vomit!). And why is that?  Because, (admit it) we all like to see the topless catfights and the sucker punches that blazed the TV screen.  Who cares if it was staged or not.  As a matter of fact, one of those guests lives in Harlem, NYC, like me.  I think she was in one of those episode where she wants her boyfriend back, but he don't want her (I think).  And, admit it, brothers, JS was a man's talkshow with all the  Ricki, Montel, Sally, Oprah, and all other talkshow based mainly on women.

But that's my opinion.  What's yours
Chadzilla
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2001, 05:31:13 PM »

With countless moments of incestuous or simply lesbian trailer trash beating the sh*t out of each other and an actual episode called "Mom, will you marry me?"  I think it can safely be agreed that this was a show aimed at the testoterone enhanced, not to mention it helps if you like professional wrestling.
Flangepart
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2001, 06:07:12 PM »

AH AH! Thats it, i knew there was something familure about this doo-doo! Pro-wrestling for ...ugh...for....um....those who can't get enough pro-wrestling? Help me out here...these people need a name!....like, Testostrone Overdosed Obssesive Directed Outwardly Only For Utilitarian Spazmology...aka T.O.O.D.O.O.F.U.S. Okey, you try it then (Leaves in a huff...or a minute and a huff).
Chadzilla
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2001, 06:17:33 PM »

That made me laugh so hard I cried.  Honest.
Chris
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2001, 09:01:00 PM »

I don;t like It anymore ether I liked it in the begining but now it's stupid like "My Teacher Stole My Girlfriend' that one was really stupid or " I'm A Lesbian And I'm Sleeping With My Sister". I wish all the talkshows disapear forever.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  JERRY SPRINGER: Does anybody ever tired of this show? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.