Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:49:35 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: To Wykednick (A Noticable Improvement!) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OT: To Wykednick (A Noticable Improvement!)  (Read 886 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: December 20, 2003, 06:36:09 AM »

I wanted to commend you on your improved spelling & grammar efforts!

I and probably many others here have noticed that you've been making an effort to write good & readable posts.

Hey, we may have been a little hard on you in your "Grammar Nazis" thread but it was all for good.
You understand right?
Actually I don't think I need to ask you that...
We know that you understand.

I would say that you received & understood our message about your grammar & spelling quite clear and have definitely made a sincere effort to improve these skills...at least on here.
Your last several posts here on the board have been very good....

Don't let this be a temporary thing...keep at it and use good G & S skills in every forum that you post to, every paper that you have to write or even maybe a novel you might crank out one day!
Consider this a pat on the back to you!

Doesn't it feel good to be able to write effectively?

Post Edited (12-20-03 05:36)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 02:44:54 AM »

Thanks Ash.That was very nice, and I appreciate it.I have been using a dictionary lately to help with my words, but I still suck and always will suck with grammar, so bear with me.Also I noticed that you miss spelled my name.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2003, 03:20:06 AM »

Hehe!
You were right about me mispelling your name.

When I typed this thread I did wonder if I mispelled it but forgot and posted it anyway.

I frequently use Yahoo's online dictionary for certain word spellings but mostly for definitions.
There are many online free dictionaries for you to use...find one that you like & bookmark it.

I do have an enormous Oxford English Dictionary that weighs like 20 pounds but it's such a pain in the ass to get it out & flip through countless pages trying to find what I'm looking for.

The online dictionaries are for the most part...just as good.

Post Edited (12-21-03 02:23)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: To Wykednick (A Noticable Improvement!) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.