Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:08:52 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Big Budget Bad Movie of the Year « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Big Budget Bad Movie of the Year  (Read 3635 times)
Tuck (Nowt to do with Tucker)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2003, 03:58:19 PM »

what a piece of s**t.
I enjoyed the first one but didn't really go ape s**t over it and predictably the sequel was a display of special effects that were interesting the first time.
that kentucky fried chicken guy nailed it for me i didn't even weatch the rest of it!
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2003, 07:04:35 AM »

Tuck (Nowt to do with Tucker) wrote:

> what a piece of s**t.
> I enjoyed the first one but didn't really go ape s**t over it
> and predictably the sequel was a display of special effects
> that were interesting the first time.
> that kentucky fried chicken guy nailed it for me i didn't even
> weatch the rest of it!

Such language.  And, just as a question - how the heck do you misspell a login name?  Or did you mean to have the...ahem..."word" Nowt in your name?

In any case, I vote for Cat in the Hat, with special honors for LXG because no one involved seems able to spell "exraordinary".  They seem convinced that it begins with an X.  Huh.  Weird.

My big problem with LXG was not that it didn't follow the comic.  It was not the added characters (I actually thought Dorian Gray was pretty cool).  It was the gi-flippin'-gantic submarine in the canals of Venice, most of which are less than ten feet deep.

And, for the record, I liked the Hulk movie, although I definately saw room for improvement.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
dean
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2003, 07:40:44 AM »

I actually liked Bad Boys 2.  It's been one of the better movies I've seen all year.  Though the overuse of zoom was incredibly annoying [I was sitting in the front row of a packed theatre] so my neck got a little sore from all the shakiness but that was about all that annoyed me about this film, just a bit of fun really.

A film that I thought was pretty bad though was 'Wrong Turn' with Eliza Dushku.  As a horror film it was pretty bad.  It's two saving graces were:  1.  Some fairly gruesome bits that were done pretty well.  2.  The evil laughing hillbilly.  He made it funny, and made me annoy the other movie watchers because I laughed too much at the absurdity of some of this film,
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2003, 11:19:21 AM »

I got a headache just from the previews for it while waiting for Matrix Reloaded.  Either that or Fast Furious 2.  Or maybe both.
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2003, 11:20:59 AM »

From what I understand of the movie/comics, Jack the Ripper is in it as a good guy.  Jack the Ripper????
Alex
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2003, 11:33:05 AM »

I found Tomb Raider 2 amazingly boring. Very well made, but the kind of movie where you come out of the cinema with the feeling 'now that was a complete waste of time'. Angelina Jolie notwithstanding.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Big Budget Bad Movie of the Year « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.