Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:38:20 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy vs Jason vs Ash « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Freddy vs Jason vs Ash  (Read 5361 times)
wuggles451
« on: December 22, 2003, 08:38:27 PM »

Maxim reported that this is in development so I googled it and check it out -> http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16285     I just had a fanboy orgasm.

Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 08:51:53 AM »

I posted the same topic about three months ago on here.  Hope this project works out.  It'd be great to see Ash kicking ass again.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 09:10:54 AM »

This has been floating around for a while. The Bruce said in a interview that he would only do it if  Ash wins.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 02:42:42 AM »

Honestly, how could Ash NOT win?  I can see it now, Freddy and Jason battling outside S-Mart while Ash is trying to make a sale.  One sends the other flying through the wall, landing on the counter in front of Ash.  Ash looks up at them both with a "You don't scare me" look on his face and says, "Excuse me, gentlemen, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store."
I've been dreaming about this happening since I heard about the possibility a several months ago.  Here's hoping it gets done and gets done right.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2003, 05:07:45 AM »

I'm not a fan of this movie idea.  Simple reason:  Since when has a Jason movie been "done right"?  For that matter, with the exception of the first and the third, when has a Freddy movie been "done right"?

But, yeah.  I'd watch.  I would so go to see this movie.  First in line, opening day.  I can't figure it - I HATE Evil Dead with a passion.  But Ash is still the coolest character ever.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2003, 05:18:25 AM »

Grumpy Guy wrote:

>For that matter, with the
> exception of the first and the third, when has a Freddy movie
> been "done right"?

New Nightmare was pretty good.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
ashcampbell
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2004, 06:45:28 PM »

Grumpy guy, evil dead ROCKS! your an asswipe
slingingsword
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 05:44:25 AM »

Ash would win... Jason is as close to a deadite as they get.. and Ash kicks deadites asses all the time.. Freddy couldn't handle the boomstick.. I think its kind of a cool idea but,,,, I would rather see AOD 2.. right now the rights for Ash being in this movie are not 100% but Bruce has shown an intrest..  $0.02 worth from me
ashcampbell
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 07:40:03 AM »

i didnt really mean that asswipe thing grump.

i really would like to think this movie wouldnt suck. ill be forced to watch just for ash ha ha. i think the saving grace is if sam rami directed it and rob.t. produced it. id like to see ash and freddie just cracking sexist jokes that jason doesnt get ha ha.
Eirik
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 09:12:27 AM »

This all depends.  Do Jason and Freddy have to play by the rules in Ash's world?  What I'm saying is, when he chops off Freddy's head with his chainsaw, is Freddy just going to pop up behind him, totally intact and with a s**t eating grin on his face?  With respect to the Freddy and Jason movies - some of them were scarey and good - the whole premise of an indestructable (and in Freddy's case omnipotent) badguy is pretty pointless.  I think Halloween was the only time it worked for me - and only then because Michael didn't actually withstand anything that should have been fatal until the very end.
Max Gardner
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 01:42:01 PM »

Ash is cool, yes, but he's neither an incorporeal, reality-manipulating child-killer (Freddy) nor an indestructible zombie (Jason), so I'd have to say the chances of him winning are Jack and s**t, and Jack just left town.  Last I heard, the only crossover planned was Hellraiser vs. Halloween, and according to Doug Bradley the project is currently stalled.  Jason vs. Freddy was funny and ridiculous, but we really don't need another crossover, particularly between two franchises that have very little in common.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2004, 03:33:15 PM »

Ash would somehow win because he's more good guy than Freddy or Jason. He'd most likly beat them by using the Necronamacon and seal them in some dark realm and THAT's how he would win.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Ancient Flounder
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2004, 10:04:09 PM »

I had the idea that if there was some sort of higher Deadite order (or entity), they would enlist the help of Jason and Freddy in order to finally off Ash, who has escaped death many times by being the badass he is.  Dunno if its a good idea or not, though.

Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 12:09:02 AM »

Naw ash's juist gotta saw off freddy ans Jasons arms and thast all it'll take.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Max Gardner
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 01:35:48 AM »

Freddy didn't have much of anything left at the end of Freddy Vs. Jason, but he was still laughing.  It'd take a good deal more than total dismemberment to off either of them, methinks.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy vs Jason vs Ash « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.