Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:50:34 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Watcher-Who Am I To Argue With The Critics? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Watcher-Who Am I To Argue With The Critics?  (Read 1976 times)
Stupid Jacob
« on: August 10, 2001, 08:25:41 PM »

Has anyone else had the bad luck to see this? Hot damn, did this film suck ass. I wasn't expecting any good (at all) but sweet christ! This was just bad. You got Keanu Reeves (doing his best impression of a 2-by-4) as a serial killer that has a oppsession with a FBI agent. The FBI agent tries to run away from the killer. But Keanu follows him and starts killing again. But this time gives the FBI agent a 24 hour warning by sending him a picture of the girl who he plans on killing. So this operation begins to catch this guy, so they put the FBI agent in charge. Who by the way is a junkie who's addicted to pain killers and was driven over the edge by the killer last time they met. yeah, good plan.
1 out of 5 slimes.
The Bard
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2001, 09:55:24 PM »

I wouldn't blame Keanu for this one. He was orignally supposed to have a small part in the movie,then after they signed him on they re-wrote the part to make him the main star.
Chris K.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2001, 11:40:32 PM »

Keanu Reeves. What can I say about him except HE IS A BAD ACTOR! Period! To think that he is using that same old "hey I can act like I am stoned" B.S. acting is just sad. Sure, he played that "stoned" character well in films like PARENTHOOD and BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. But he was a teen at that time. Even during the late 90's when he was no loger in his teen years he still played that character and it is getting old as hell.

And I disliked his performace in THE MATRIX. Hell, I hate the movie not for his presence but for the fact it was just not a good film overall. I just hope Reeves is taking acting lessons at this time because he needs them. If Reeves still continues to play his doped-out character with no class whatsoever, then their will definately be a Keanu Reeves retrospective in Hell.
The Bard
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2001, 09:32:05 PM »

Personally, I saw Matrix in the theatres, and it totally sucked me in. I walked around shell shocked for the rest of the day, just trippin and wondering if everything was real.

Since then I've seen it too many times and basically just watch the gunfight at the end and a few of the other fights. When you watch a movie with a bunch of idiots, it kills the movie.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Watcher-Who Am I To Argue With The Critics? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.