Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:59:35 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I really dig all of you brothas! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I really dig all of you brothas!  (Read 3982 times)
Velvet Brotha
« on: January 06, 2004, 11:51:30 AM »

I just had to express my deepest feelings regarding this message board and this site in general. I believe that every one of you,  whether our opinions match or not, are truly great people. I have so much fun interacting with all of you and I can only hope that one day, we can all enjoy the world's greatest, cheeziest, and dreadfully funny B-flick together.

God Bless you all my brothas & sisters!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 03:25:22 PM »

Keep the faith.  If you TRULY BELIEVE, then some day, this might just happen.  I must warn you though . . . I have 3 eyes . . . and they're all on the same side of my face.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 08:52:20 PM »

I wish having three eyes  was the only problem I have.  Between my stigmatism, the monkey tail, and having Cthulu for a father, I look damn peculiar.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Susan
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 08:56:08 PM »

>>Between my stigmatism, the monkey tail, and having Cthulu for a father, I look damn peculiar.<<

Trogladites unite!

Neon Noodle
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 09:39:50 PM »

Susan wrote:

> >>Between my stigmatism, the monkey tail, and having Cthulu for
> a father, I look damn peculiar.<<
>
> Trogladites unite!
>

You think that's bad? try hunting and pecking with two sides of a noodle head. Or for that matter, HAVING a noodle head!

In the night, the skull came to his dreams and said, 'You are a fool to rejoice in the entanglements of life.'
Chuang Tzu couldn`t believe this and asked, 'If I could return you to your life, you would want that, wouldn`t you?'
Stunned by Chuang Tzu`s foolishness, the skull replied, 'How do you know that it is bad to be dead?'

-From The Matrix: The Path of Neo
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 11:34:30 PM »

Three eyes ! I didn't know that Burgomaster. If you meet up with the three stooges then you'll still have the advantage.

Brother Velvet we dig you also. How's the film production going?

Johnny Z
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 11:45:28 PM »

Right back at ya! I agree 100 percent. I don't post often here, but really enjoy reading everyone's opinions!

If it's on Cinemax past midnight, it has to be bad.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2004, 05:35:13 PM »

Much love... much love...

So far, production has been put on hold due to the birth of my daughter. Unfortunately, the doctors told us that she was born with Don Syndrome. To make matters worse, they had her on various medications, IVs, and life support.
My girlfriend and I were scared that she would not make it.

Now, the new year has started off great with my daughter's full recovery. God willing, she'll be just fine. How was everyone elses's holiday?
Scott

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2004, 05:58:42 PM »

We wish your daughter and your family well. Our lives are full of small and bigger misfortunes that we must all deal with. Get back to your film when your able Velvet Brother. Take care of what is at hand and take the rest slow.

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2004, 06:20:11 PM »

I have to say that I dig you, too, VB.  Also, like you, I like this site and all here.  I only have two forums that I visit regularly, and this is one of them (the other has nothing to do with movies; it's about boats).

The collection of people posting on this site is very fascinating.  I know I can count on having a laugh or two, or scratching my head thinking 'I hadn't thought of that.'  And the knowledge of movies here is, in my opinion, incredible.  You guys are so far out of my league I am constantly 'sprinting' just to TRY to keep up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Neon Noodle
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2004, 09:12:08 PM »

Velvet , My thoughts are with you concerning your daughter. This board was a big help to me during my emotional turmoil a few months ago so if you need support, we're like a great big dysfunctional family that knows which zombie movies kick ass.

Take care of yourself -

The Noodle

In the night, the skull came to his dreams and said, 'You are a fool to rejoice in the entanglements of life.'
Chuang Tzu couldn`t believe this and asked, 'If I could return you to your life, you would want that, wouldn`t you?'
Stunned by Chuang Tzu`s foolishness, the skull replied, 'How do you know that it is bad to be dead?'

-From The Matrix: The Path of Neo
Scott

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2004, 11:16:01 PM »

This website has introduced me to films I never knew existed. It's been and is the best. B-Movies are good times.

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2004, 10:04:27 AM »

This is a good place for a laugh, to blow your stack, or find some good information about movies.

Hope everything goes well for you and yours Brotha.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2004, 12:15:08 PM »

Pop recently pointed out to me that his name is spelt "Cthulhu" and not "Cthulu".  He says that proper spelling is as important as proper pronounciation, as you might think I was sired by some other Great Old One.

Pop is also a Grammer Nazi, in case you're curious.

I've got to go now.  I have to clean out the spawn pits of R'lyeh as punishment fro my transgressions.  As you can imagine, there's quite a bit of muck in the pits.

Post Edited (01-08-04 11:17)

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2004, 12:38:06 PM »

Thank you all! : ) I really appreciate the prayers and support. That's what makes this country so wonderful! You guys truly make up for all the idiots I've had to deal with in the past.

God Bless,

- Mario
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I really dig all of you brothas! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.