Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:36:38 PM
714248 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I really dig all of you brothas! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I really dig all of you brothas!  (Read 3977 times)
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 02:42:28 PM »

VB, thanks! what is your film all about? I have a close relative who has spinabifida, so I know what it's like going through that. I've seen and have helped many children with special needs and handicaps. I think this site is great also, I visit it everyday at my boring-ass job. Everyone on this board is real cool, there's practically no one here who has an attitude, except the occasional spammer who wants to make someone mad on here. Every other message board I go to is nothing but angry 16 year olds (no offense to the youngins here-we're all b-movie nuts) trying to act tought behing a computer, or just pure morons discussing the most inane/moronic things ever!
kudos to you all!

-Chris
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2004, 04:16:05 AM »

I haven't been able to post on here as much as I'd like recently, so I'm a bit behind, but the feeling is mutual, Velvet.  Hell, we even have kind of a special connection with the word "brother" in both our names.  Or maybe I'm just being gay now, I dunno.
You've got one more cinemasochist pulling for your daughter, too, dude.  My grandfather had surgery for colon cancer right before Christmas, but it'd already spread to his liver, so things aren't lookin' too bright around the Ragnarok household.
I'll swap you a copy of your film for a copy of my record when they're both done, although I'm sure yours will be done years before mine, I'm not exactly making great progress.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2004, 05:53:51 AM »

Cullen wrote:
>
> Pop is also a Grammer Nazi, in case you're curious.

Im never going to live that post down, am I? I guess we will be using that term when ever someone is picky on spelling.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2004, 04:14:26 PM »

wyckednick wrote:

> Im never going to live that post down, am I? I guess we will be
> using that term when ever someone is picky on spelling.

Dude, don't take it personally.  It wasn't meant that way.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »

>Im never going to live that post down, am I? I guess we will be using that term
>when ever someone is picky on spelling.

Um, don't you mean "I'm", "whenever" and "is being picky about spelling"? ;)
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 03:11:25 PM »

Hey Brother Ragnarok,

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather, my man. I'll be sure to keep him in my prayers.

Thank you for your concern regarding my daughter. She's finally home now and is pretty much behaving like a normal baby. : )

I think trading our work to one another is a great idea. I wish you the best of luck on your record.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I really dig all of you brothas! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.