Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:53:15 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The MOST hated actor/actress EVER! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The MOST hated actor/actress EVER!  (Read 15319 times)
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2004, 09:54:53 PM »

.  .  .  .  Since everyone is reviving the dead post...
.  .  .  .  So as to further alienate myself, I completely disagree with some of those actors on the list.  Like Joe Bannerman's 'Hoff scale, along those lines are how I feel about some of those listed.
.  .  .  .  Gilbert Gottfried, Bobscratch Goldfarb, Steve Guttenberg,  Pauly Shore, Chris Farley suck... not!  I know I'm alone but -ish it, anytime one of these people is in a film I get excited.  I know that no one mentioned Bobcat or Steve but I'm pretty sure that most feel it.  I even liked the "... Inferno..." film w/ the Weesil in it so, my tastes are skewed.  Farley the -ishing stuff to me, and I grew up w/ Gottfried (and Rhonda) on "USA Up All-Night" so he's like Joel Hodgson, Mike Nelson, or Joe Bob Briggs to me, that's as good as a comparison that I can make.  The Gutt, oh the Gutt, I watched PA films all the -ishing time.  And Bobscratch, another PA alumni, and a funny comedian.
.  .  .  .  I'm surprised no one has mentioned Milla Jovavich yet, wait another year and she'll be here, Resident Evil 2 and Ultraviolet (though I think she is a good actor).  Surprised that no one mentioned Jodie Foster yet (kind of known for stealing from B-films to win or get Academy Award nominations for them; ot: but I'm glad to see that Peter Jackson hasn't left... yet?), or Debbie Rochon who is stiff as can be, but I have yet to see her take up a role that asks anything else.  Seems kind of sexist for me to list only women, but I am surprised none of them made the list.

from ATHF (don't know who does the VO):
Your Digital Ruler:  "There is only one plan, and it involves this, The Screw of Damnation."

Post Edited (02-26-04 23:59)
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 07:06:59 PM »

Geez! I'm seeing alot of people I'm fans of listed here. But I will agree strongly with Julia Roberts(what people see in her is a mystery to me).

Cameron Diaz-I liked The Mask and There's Something About Marry but I can't stand her. Maybe if her movies were watchable. GAH!

Drew Barrymoore-Drives me nuts!

Nicole Kidman-Seems to think she's special even though she makes crap.

Leonardo DICK-caprio

Fred Williamson-Proof that you can absolutely suck and still have a career in the movie business.

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
Eirik
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2004, 08:01:03 PM »

"Fred Williamson-Proof that you can absolutely suck and still have a career in the movie business."

As if we needed any.
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2004, 08:05:31 PM »

Good point.

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2004, 11:55:24 PM »

>Nicole Kidman-Seems to think she's special even though she makes crap.

She is special. She's a scientologist, which naturally makes her superior to all us "wogs" (anyone who isn't a scientologist).

>Leonardo DICK-caprio

You spelled his name wrong, it's Leonardo DiCraprio.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The MOST hated actor/actress EVER! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.